“Exotics galore”

Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rent Supercars, Exotic Cars, Sports Cars, Slingshots, Motorcycles and Jeeps in Las Vegas. Choose from more than 10 car brands including Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, Slingshots, Ducati, BMW, Indian and Jeeps.
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My son had found this place after we found out we were going to be in Vegas for a few days. Originally had booked the GTR for 4 hours but got a call that morning saying the GTR was unavailable and was upgraded to the Acura NSX.
Arrived at the location and the car was parked out front and ready to go. After some paperwork and a tutorial we were ready to go.
All the cars looked fabulous, literally looked better than when they rolled off the factory line. Staff was helpful with all my questions beforehand.
The Acura was a great upgrade, very eye catching. Lost count of how many pics people took while driving around town. In a town where there are plenty of lamborghinis and Ferrari’s the Acura stands out. Not your average exotic. Handling was superb, acceleration is powerful. I was most impressed with the braking. Almost missed a turn but the car slowed us down in plenty of time to safely make the turn.
If anyone is waffling about spending the money for one of these rides, do it. You will not be disappointed. I checked a few places and Royalty was by far the best deal around.
Just make sure you read all the details concerning renting before you book anything. Might save some headaches down the road.
I’d rent from Royalty again in a heartbeat if the chance ever comes up again.

1  Thank MikeMc33
"hoover dam"
in 40 reviews
"vegas trip"

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Rented a Mclaren to take my 15 year old son out for a ride. Quick and easy rental process. Fun car to drive!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great people, nice environment, free water, No hidden fees, cars were new. I give it a 10 out of 10 5 stars.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Pity you can only give 5 stars great fun to drive and the staff looked after us from start to finish,when I messaged them with a query, they rang me back almost straight away. No hidden charges or fees was an added bonus, I will definitely be a repeat customer.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Royalty saved the day when it came to some of my groups plans, we were bait and switched by one of the other exotic rental companies in town. We booked a week in advance with one of their competitors and when we got there 3 of our cars were not what we reserved over the phone. Luckily Royalty was able to get us into several (much nicer) cars on short notice, the quality of the cars was head and shoulders above the other place. Can't recommend these guys enough. Looking forward to the next trip