Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rent Supercars, Exotic Cars, Sports Cars, Slingshots, Motorcycles and Jeeps in Las Vegas. Choose from more than 10 car brands including Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, Slingshots, Ducati, BMW, Indian and Jeeps.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great people, nice environment, free water, No hidden fees, cars were new. I give it a 10 out of 10 5 stars.

All reviews
"hoover dam"
in 40 reviews
"vegas trip"

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Pity you can only give 5 stars great fun to drive and the staff looked after us from start to finish,when I messaged them with a query, they rang me back almost straight away. No hidden charges or fees was an added bonus, I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Royalty saved the day when it came to some of my groups plans, we were bait and switched by one of the other exotic rental companies in town. We booked a week in advance with one of their competitors and when we got there 3 of our cars were not what we reserved over the phone. Luckily Royalty was able to get us into several (much nicer) cars on short notice, the quality of the cars was head and shoulders above the other place. Can't recommend these guys enough. Looking forward to the next trip

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is, hands down the best way to enjoy an exotic car while in Vegas. Houston and the guys do a great job, and provide a top notch product. Love this place!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Flew out to Vegas for my birthday, reserved a BLACK Lamborghini for 4 hours. Confirmed it, paid for it, and was "All Set"! Or so I thought.. MYSTERIOUSLY, after they took my money for the BLACK Lamborghini, they decided to let the car I already paid for go to someone else! Tony made the error in scheduling it for Sunday 7/8/18 when it should have been Saturday 7/7/18. Once I got back to the hotel and checked the e-mail (an hour or so later) I called. Even though the mistake was made BY THEM, they WOULD NOT do the right thing and get me the car I PAID FOR already, because someone else had come in AFTER ME and rented it for 24 hrs. Was it more money for them? Sure! Was it fair to me? Not at all!! Their "Happiness Guaranteed" applies only if you spent more money than the person that comes in AFTER you did! Otherwise THAT person gets the guarantee, and you get the excuses!!! Protect yourself and make them PRINT the confirmation and REVIEW IT on sight! Otherwise, like the title says, it's Income ABOVE Integrity!

2  Thank 00freak70