Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
from US$ 295.00
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Flew out to Vegas for my birthday, reserved a BLACK Lamborghini for 4 hours. Confirmed it, paid for it, and was "All Set"! Or so I thought.. MYSTERIOUSLY, after they took my money for the BLACK Lamborghini, they decided to let the car I already paid for go to someone else! Tony made the error in scheduling it for Sunday 7/8/18 when it should have been Saturday 7/7/18. Once I got back to the hotel and checked the e-mail (an hour or so later) I called. Even though the mistake was made BY THEM, they WOULD NOT do the right thing and get me the car I PAID FOR already, because someone else had come in AFTER ME and rented it for 24 hrs. Was it more money for them? Sure! Was it fair to me? Not at all!! Their "Happiness Guaranteed" applies only if you spent more money than the person that comes in AFTER you did! Otherwise THAT person gets the guarantee, and you get the excuses!!! Protect yourself and make them PRINT the confirmation and REVIEW IT on sight! Otherwise, like the title says, it's Income ABOVE Integrity!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank 00freak70
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Had the opportunity to meet Houston and got to meet his awesome team. If you are after a supercar experience this place is highly recommended. Ticked off my bucket list.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank ChiStar88
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Houston and his staff are dedicated to make your exotic car experience the very best. I travelled to Vegas just to drive their 720S. When my 24hr rental was over, I racked up 377 miles. Before taking off, Hermes went over all of the controls. Their nav presets, showed us all of the great places to drive to in the LV area. This company does not charge a deposit and offers unlimited miles. Their inventory is just stunning. These guys are all car guys and made my experience the greatest ever. Thanks Royalty, I will be back!

1  Thank TeamATL
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Very Fun, friendly and quick service. The cars were beautiful and everyone working there was very knowledgeable and friendly.

1  Thank spresslersp
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Staff was fantastic. Cars were spotless and in great condition. Will be a very hard day to top. Unbelievable drive through Red rock canyon. Still in shock.