Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
from US$ 295.00
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Houston and his staff are dedicated to make your exotic car experience the very best. I travelled to Vegas just to drive their 720S. When my 24hr rental was over, I racked up 377 miles. Before taking off, Hermes went over all of the controls. Their nav presets, showed us all of the great places to drive to in the LV area. This company does not charge a deposit and offers unlimited miles. Their inventory is just stunning. These guys are all car guys and made my experience the greatest ever. Thanks Royalty, I will be back!

1  Thank TeamATL
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Very Fun, friendly and quick service. The cars were beautiful and everyone working there was very knowledgeable and friendly.

1  Thank spresslersp
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Staff was fantastic. Cars were spotless and in great condition. Will be a very hard day to top. Unbelievable drive through Red rock canyon. Still in shock.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

The car we rent had a serious engine trouble. We signaled it when we gave back the car. We exepted apologized from the staff with a proposal of partial refund or discount for the next rent, but nothing happened. ...

4  Thank 880ivan
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We are from Florida. I first heard of this company from a friend that used them in the past so we decided to rent a sling shot. Awesome time driving around. Just make sure you request the one with the top on it or else it will be to hot.