Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
from US$ 295.00
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Rented the 2016 Lamborghini Huracán (Black). The car looked brand new...simply amazing amount of time and effort went in detailing the car. Headed to Red Rocks and the strip...loved the power and amount of attention the car gets. Only complaint was the volume wouldn't change...teenage son wanted to play some music for the strip, but couldn't. Not a huge deal, but check before leaving if you want to have that part of your time. Will definitely rent again next time in Vegas.

1  Thank rayordonez77
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We were treated well, enjoyed the experience. The car was exactly as represented. I would definitely recommend this business.

2  Thank George F
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is my second time renting with Royalty and once again it was an outstanding experience. They make the process so easy and quick. I will be back!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My friend and I decided on renting 2 Polaris Slingshots while on our vacation in Vegas in order to tour the area, particularly the Hoover Dam and possible the Grand Canyon West. We initially went to the rental agency near the Pawn Stars location, however, they were booked and recommended Royalty Exotic since they could not fulfill my order. Excellent. I spoke with an adviser, who was kind enough to book us for 2 24-hour rentals (taking payment in advance) totaling somewhere over $700 for both.

We arrive to process the paperwork, but we notice that if we were to visit the Grand Canyon, there is a $150 fee EACH (total would be $300 PLUS the $700) to travel outside of the state. We asked why the fee for traveling to the Grand Canyon West (out of state) would be an additional $300, while we already invested $700 towards our rentals. The adviser claimed this was an

3  Thank georgeaulert
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I had the idea half way through our vacation to rent a car and drive through the desert. I had originally wanted to rent a lambo or Ferrari but I wasn’t old enough and worried that you had to be 25 to rent everything, but then I saw that you could rent the slingshots and vanderhalls. So we did just that. We first rented the slingshot for 4 hours and after that four hours was up my friend was hooked and decided we wanted to rent the vanderhall for a whole 24 hours. This was definitely the highlight of the trip and i thank these guys for their business and will definitely be coming back when I’m in Vegas next!

1  Thank Talex1995