“Las Vegas Vacation”

Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rent Supercars, Exotic Cars, Sports Cars, Slingshots, Motorcycles and Jeeps in Las Vegas. Choose from more than 10 car brands including Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, Slingshots, Ducati, BMW, Indian and Jeeps.
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My friend and I decided on renting 2 Polaris Slingshots while on our vacation in Vegas in order to tour the area, particularly the Hoover Dam and possible the Grand Canyon West. We initially went to the rental agency near the Pawn Stars location, however, they were booked and recommended Royalty Exotic since they could not fulfill my order. Excellent. I spoke with an adviser, who was kind enough to book us for 2 24-hour rentals (taking payment in advance) totaling somewhere over $700 for both.

We arrive to process the paperwork, but we notice that if we were to visit the Grand Canyon, there is a $150 fee EACH (total would be $300 PLUS the $700) to travel outside of the state. We asked why the fee for traveling to the Grand Canyon West (out of state) would be an additional $300, while we already invested $700 towards our rentals. The adviser claimed this was an

3  Thank georgeaulert
"hoover dam"
in 40 reviews
"vegas trip"

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I had the idea half way through our vacation to rent a car and drive through the desert. I had originally wanted to rent a lambo or Ferrari but I wasn’t old enough and worried that you had to be 25 to rent everything, but then I saw that you could rent the slingshots and vanderhalls. So we did just that. We first rented the slingshot for 4 hours and after that four hours was up my friend was hooked and decided we wanted to rent the vanderhall for a whole 24 hours. This was definitely the highlight of the trip and i thank these guys for their business and will definitely be coming back when I’m in Vegas next!

1  Thank Talex1995
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Great staff. Great car. Awesome team. Really enjoyed the huracan. Best part of our trip. Would recommend to any petrol or gear head

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank jacksonhembree
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I was looking to rent an automatic Polaris slingshot. No one else is Vegas has them but luckily this amazing place actually customized them into automatic. The staff was amazing. No hidden charges or mileage charges either. They don’t hold against your card and the price you see is exactly the price you pay. I can’t wait to go back next year. Took it on a 4 hr cruise around red rocks. Amazing!

1  Thank sburns32712