Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent opportunity to rent a exotic car stress free!!

I have been coming to Vegas every year for conferences and always ended up with shady rental... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Departure37144588813
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Great service.

I highly recommend anybody that ever comes to Vegas to visit here and get a chance of a lifetime... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Wanderer31480987608

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 399.99
from US$ 99.99
from US$ 162.99
1,338 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process these guys hour rental ferrari california great car dream car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Rented a few Polaris slingshots. Had a blast! Staff was very helpful, overall a great experience. A+

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The staff is amazing! The cars are beautiful and well taken care! I had the opportunity to rent the red Lamborghini Huracan and the Vanderhall autocycle both for 24hrs. The only way to really enjoy these cars are 24 rentals. And to get out of the city and drive. But it does feel good to cruise the strip in a Lamborghini:). I took the time to share my experience with follow travelers. It's not every day you get to have a $250,000 car. So I let as many people take pictures in the car as possible. Pay it forward. Dont rent for anywhere else in Vegas!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The personal, and the quality of service is awesome. The guys there even gave advise as to where to drive and enjoy amazing roads, and view. Their prices beat everyone else I checked before going to Vegas.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I honestly don’t know where to start. I have been having my eye on a slingshot since they came out. I called in to see if they had any available for renting that day. I did a 2 day rental and Cody, as well as the rest of the team were so nice and accommodating. They made sure that before sending me off for 2 days that I had all my questions answered. After my 2 day rental I decided I wanted to go for one more day. I asked Cody if it was possible and he got it worked out. Thank you so much Royalty for everything you guys do! Keep grinding! Y’all need a Chiron to rent out;)

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Love everything there cars were clean nice and new. Fleet had a variety to choose from. The prices for the vehicles were reasonable.