Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 167.99
from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The staff is amazing! The cars are beautiful and well taken care! I had the opportunity to rent the red Lamborghini Huracan and the Vanderhall autocycle both for 24hrs. The only way to really enjoy these cars are 24 rentals. And to get out of the city and drive. But it does feel good to cruise the strip in a Lamborghini:). I took the time to share my experience with follow travelers. It's not every day you get to have a $250,000 car. So I let as many people take pictures in the car as possible. Pay it forward. Dont rent for anywhere else in Vegas!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The personal, and the quality of service is awesome. The guys there even gave advise as to where to drive and enjoy amazing roads, and view. Their prices beat everyone else I checked before going to Vegas.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I honestly don’t know where to start. I have been having my eye on a slingshot since they came out. I called in to see if they had any available for renting that day. I did a 2 day rental and Cody, as well as the rest of the team were so nice and accommodating. They made sure that before sending me off for 2 days that I had all my questions answered. After my 2 day rental I decided I wanted to go for one more day. I asked Cody if it was possible and he got it worked out. Thank you so much Royalty for everything you guys do! Keep grinding! Y’all need a Chiron to rent out;)

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Love everything there cars were clean nice and new. Fleet had a variety to choose from. The prices for the vehicles were reasonable.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Quick easy and 100% professional I will definitely use Royalty again and I highly recommend to anyone else take advantage of their excellent hospitality .

1  Thank dxxt32