“Just wow!”

Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rent Supercars, Exotic Cars, Sports Cars, Slingshots, Motorcycles and Jeeps in Las Vegas. Choose from more than 10 car brands including Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, Slingshots, Ducati, BMW, Indian and Jeeps.
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I honestly don’t know where to start. I have been having my eye on a slingshot since they came out. I called in to see if they had any available for renting that day. I did a 2 day rental and Cody, as well as the rest of the team were so nice and accommodating. They made sure that before sending me off for 2 days that I had all my questions answered. After my 2 day rental I decided I wanted to go for one more day. I asked Cody if it was possible and he got it worked out. Thank you so much Royalty for everything you guys do! Keep grinding! Y’all need a Chiron to rent out;)

All reviews
in 40 reviews
"vegas trip"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Love everything there cars were clean nice and new. Fleet had a variety to choose from. The prices for the vehicles were reasonable.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Quick easy and 100% professional I will definitely use Royalty again and I highly recommend to anyone else take advantage of their excellent hospitality .

1  Thank dxxt32
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I really enjoyed my experience of renting a red Lamborghini Huracan at Royalty Exotic Cars. The showroom was very clean and they even gave me water to cool down on a hot day in Las Vegas. The paperwork took no time and I was given the car before the appointed time. The staff was also friendly and efficient and helpful, showing how to operate a Lambo, since I had never driven one before. The car was in good condition, even at 114,000 miles on it. I would come back to this place if I want to rent another exotic car. Next time will be either a Ferrari or McLaren. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2018