Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
from US$ 295.00
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Quick easy and 100% professional I will definitely use Royalty again and I highly recommend to anyone else take advantage of their excellent hospitality .

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank dxxt32
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I really enjoyed my experience of renting a red Lamborghini Huracan at Royalty Exotic Cars. The showroom was very clean and they even gave me water to cool down on a hot day in Las Vegas. The paperwork took no time and I was given the car before the appointed time. The staff was also friendly and efficient and helpful, showing how to operate a Lambo, since I had never driven one before. The car was in good condition, even at 114,000 miles on it. I would come back to this place if I want to rent another exotic car. Next time will be either a Ferrari or McLaren. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Best thing I have done in Vegas. The Crew at Royalty are very friendly and knowledgeable. This is a must if your a car person. Words can not describe the experience of driving the Mclaren 720s.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

These guys are awesome.
Everything is straightforward and you get exactly what you expect... a very sick exotic super car to play with while in town. The fuel charge I see others writing about was no where near an issue. You fill back up prior to returning or you are charged. Just like any other rental company.
The cars are fantastic!
I rented the Lamborghini huracan it it was awesome!
Will definitely rent from these guys again!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Rented this car for 24 hours. I had nothing but an amazing experience from start to finish. The whole staff was great to work with and go over everything.
The car was immaculate. It drove like a race car and was super comfortable. I cannot wait to go back to Vegas and rent another car from them.
Also, I highly recommend renting the Porsche GT3RS as the sound that comes out of that car is unreal. You don’t need a radio when you drive.