“Lamborghini rental”

Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rent Supercars, Exotic Cars, Sports Cars, Slingshots, Motorcycles and Jeeps in Las Vegas. Choose from more than 10 car brands including Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, Slingshots, Ducati, BMW, Indian and Jeeps.
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

These guys are awesome.
Everything is straightforward and you get exactly what you expect... a very sick exotic super car to play with while in town. The fuel charge I see others writing about was no where near an issue. You fill back up prior to returning or you are charged. Just like any other rental company.
The cars are fantastic!
I rented the Lamborghini huracan it it was awesome!
Will definitely rent from these guys again!

All reviews
"hoover dam"
in 40 reviews
"vegas trip"

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Rented this car for 24 hours. I had nothing but an amazing experience from start to finish. The whole staff was great to work with and go over everything.
The car was immaculate. It drove like a race car and was super comfortable. I cannot wait to go back to Vegas and rent another car from them.
Also, I highly recommend renting the Porsche GT3RS as the sound that comes out of that car is unreal. You don’t need a radio when you drive.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Mclaren 650s orange was so awesome to drive, I might rent it again. And Houston went over everything and was kind enough to take pictures. Great business and will be back every time I come back to Vegas.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

On our anniversary my wife and I decided to rent a white Ferrari 488 spyder. All I can say is wow it is a wonderful beautiful powerful machine. We drove out to the Hoover dam and then back to red rock canyon. The entire team at royalty was amazing From my arrival to my departure I will definitely be back in the future for another rental. Also I got to meet Houston (Owner) and he was an awesome guy and let me take a couple pictures with him and the Bugatti.

1  Thank s2000ap