“Exotic Car Rental as it should be!”

Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rent Supercars, Exotic Cars, Sports Cars, Slingshots, Motorcycles and Jeeps in Las Vegas. Choose from more than 10 car brands including Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, Slingshots, Ducati, BMW, Indian and Jeeps.
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Houston and his team have an incredible showroom with a breathtaking fleet of supercars available to rent, all for extremely valuable rates. This is how easy supercar rental should be, and Royalty Exotic operates with the latest technology, tracking and software to ensure you have a great time while maintaining your safety and the worth of these prized, high end vehicles. The rental process was fast, affordable and checking the vehicle back in couldn’t have been easier! No hidden fees, no hassle, great VIP service and the best rates in Vegas!

All reviews
"hoover dam"
in 40 reviews
"vegas trip"

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Everyone there was very helpful. I picked the car I wanted and was out the door in 15 minutes. I rented a Ferrari, Lamborghini, and a Ducati during my stay. Great place!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I booked online as a surprise for my husband - we were coming to Vegas to celebrate his 30th and he had hinted a few times that he would like to drive a Lamborghini. As we were coming over from Australia I had a few questions and Maria and Hermès were more than helpful. My husband loved the experience (once he gained a bit of confidence) - we took the car out to red rock. Make sure you fill up the fuel before you return - it’s a bit of a rip if you don’t but they don’t hide this fact.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I originally called to get information and right from the time they answered the phone right until the time I returned the car this was a top shelf experience. These guys know their business well. It's a no frills transaction. Very very upfront and it was refreshing. I had the opportunity to meet and speak with the owner. He actually brought me out to my rental and walked through it with me. Also gave me some suggestions on best ways to enjoy the car. Super knowledgeable and cool. I had a preconceived notion that these guys would be super douchy and stuck up. Not at all...zero. Will definitely be back. Great experience from start to finish. Thanks again.