“Best Exotic Car Rental in Vegas”

Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rent Supercars, Exotic Cars, Sports Cars, Slingshots, Motorcycles and Jeeps in Las Vegas. Choose from more than 10 car brands including Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, Slingshots, Ducati, BMW, Indian and Jeeps.
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Everyone there was very helpful. I picked the car I wanted and was out the door in 15 minutes. I rented a Ferrari, Lamborghini, and a Ducati during my stay. Great place!

All reviews
"hoover dam"
in 40 reviews
"vegas trip"

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I booked online as a surprise for my husband - we were coming to Vegas to celebrate his 30th and he had hinted a few times that he would like to drive a Lamborghini. As we were coming over from Australia I had a few questions and Maria and Hermès were more than helpful. My husband loved the experience (once he gained a bit of confidence) - we took the car out to red rock. Make sure you fill up the fuel before you return - it’s a bit of a rip if you don’t but they don’t hide this fact.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I originally called to get information and right from the time they answered the phone right until the time I returned the car this was a top shelf experience. These guys know their business well. It's a no frills transaction. Very very upfront and it was refreshing. I had the opportunity to meet and speak with the owner. He actually brought me out to my rental and walked through it with me. Also gave me some suggestions on best ways to enjoy the car. Super knowledgeable and cool. I had a preconceived notion that these guys would be super douchy and stuck up. Not at all...zero. Will definitely be back. Great experience from start to finish. Thanks again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Is an amazing experience driving exotic cars. Expenseve for overseas tourist because shall pay extra U$$199 for foreigns insurence. Good and Nice people doing attendence.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

There is a reason they are rated the #1 exotic car rental business in the city. The cars are well kept; new tires, cleaned, well maintained. The staff are very helpful and pleasant. The price did not change from the first phone call to the actual pick up (International customer). They also have a wicked showroom filled with unbelievable cars like the veyron. Overall Im beyond satisfied with their services and will be back hopefully every year!! Excellent!!