Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
from US$ 295.00
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I originally called to get information and right from the time they answered the phone right until the time I returned the car this was a top shelf experience. These guys know their business well. It's a no frills transaction. Very very upfront and it was refreshing. I had the opportunity to meet and speak with the owner. He actually brought me out to my rental and walked through it with me. Also gave me some suggestions on best ways to enjoy the car. Super knowledgeable and cool. I had a preconceived notion that these guys would be super douchy and stuck up. Not at all...zero. Will definitely be back. Great experience from start to finish. Thanks again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Is an amazing experience driving exotic cars. Expenseve for overseas tourist because shall pay extra U$$199 for foreigns insurence. Good and Nice people doing attendence.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

There is a reason they are rated the #1 exotic car rental business in the city. The cars are well kept; new tires, cleaned, well maintained. The staff are very helpful and pleasant. The price did not change from the first phone call to the actual pick up (International customer). They also have a wicked showroom filled with unbelievable cars like the veyron. Overall Im beyond satisfied with their services and will be back hopefully every year!! Excellent!!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

This place does a great job and I would highly recommend. The staff is great at introducing you to the car you rented. From start to end it is a very smooth process.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We rented a Slingshot and did the Red Rock Canyon trip. Took about 3hrs round trip and then got to head down the strip for some head turning, pics, and thumbs up fun! I highly recommend the Slingshot and HIGHLY recommend Royalty as they make the process quick and easy. Cannot wait until our next trip to try out another vehicle!