Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 167.99
from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 15 May 2018

This place does a great job and I would highly recommend. The staff is great at introducing you to the car you rented. From start to end it is a very smooth process.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We rented a Slingshot and did the Red Rock Canyon trip. Took about 3hrs round trip and then got to head down the strip for some head turning, pics, and thumbs up fun! I highly recommend the Slingshot and HIGHLY recommend Royalty as they make the process quick and easy. Cannot wait until our next trip to try out another vehicle!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

This was the best part of our trip hands down. The guys at Royalty were awesome and it was so much easier to rent than I imagined. We rented a Lamborghini Huracan and a Ferrari 488 and took them up to Red Rock Canyon. It was absolutely incredible. The views were amazing and the roads were perfect for driving (and “testing” the performance)! We got some great pictures and videos, and talked about the experience the rest of the weekend. Next time I’m back in Vegas, I’ll be renting from Royalty. Thanks guys.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Very professional and helpful staff and really good pricing for an exotic rental company. They really care about their customers, along with zero hassle and hidden fees. Highly recommend Royalty Exotics whenever you're in Vegas.

1  Thank christopherhong29
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Rented the McLaren P720 in early May ‘18. Car was excellent. Staff were pleasant but there was not enough training on car functions. I was not sure if traction control was operational. So I took it relatively easy. Disappointing. A few more buttons that I did not know what they did. Car shut down at stop light. Was concerning...but I later figured out it was fuel saving auto off mode; on with gas peddle. Figuring out the air conditioning was complicated. GPS was an issue. They did not spend much time training on it. The road construction in town made it very frustrating and time consuming to get back to the rental office. The gps made things worse. No time to fuel up because of this so they fill it up at around $8/gallon! Red Rock was a mediocre route. Mount Charleston was just getting good when time ran out (due to poor training on gps). They don’t pick up at your hotel. They don’t honor competitor’s discounts. When you’re spending dollars like this, everything within their control should be near perfect. I will consider other rental companies when I return. MORE TRAINING PLEASE!

4  Thank B H