Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
from US$ 295.00
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Excellent experience all around. Professional staff and very clean organized facility. Car was flawless. Pre-programmed GPS came in handy as I wasn't interested in just cruising the strip. Red Rocks then out to Hoover Dam. Great way to spend the afternoon. Highly recommended. No clue what others offer but I would go back to Royalty Exotic Cars. Thanks folks!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I recently rented ghetto the Mclaren 570s for 4 hours and had a blast. My son and I have been talking about doing an experience like this for a long time and this was the perfect way to spend a day in Vegas. So much more fun than renting the cars at the tracks around town and you get much more for your money! I would totally recommend this to anyone wanting to drive a supercar.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Everyone on the staff were very polite and friendly, they even offered to wait an extra 10 or 15 minutes for one of my friends was thinking about coming down and renting a third slingshot. It was just simple smooth process overall. Oh yeah and let me not forget that they also gave me destinations to go do some sightseeing while we were cruising.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The cars are superb. We rented the Huracán Red Lambo and it was the ride of our lives. Staff is super friendly and next time we are in Vegas we will def be back!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I arrived the night before so I wanted to get an early start I hopped a cab from the Excalibur with my wife in tow we didn’t have a chance to get coffee even. We arrived at Royalty exotic cars still suffering from the effects of jet lager came from east coast. The staff was friendly and thankfully had a kerug machine I told them to please give us some time to get some coffee in us oh the nectar of the gods! Slowly we awakened the staff quickly had us fill out the paperwork and gave us plenty of water seeing we were going into the desert and showed us how to work the navagation system with all the beautiful places already programmed and off we went! What a great day Bally of Fire red rocks cruised the strip awesome I’m definitely going back great time