“2016 GT-R Good Times!”

Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rent Supercars, Exotic Cars, Sports Cars, Slingshots, Motorcycles and Jeeps in Las Vegas. Choose from more than 10 car brands including Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, Slingshots, Ducati, BMW, Indian and Jeeps.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I rented a GT-R everyone who I spoke with was very helpful and I had no issues at all renting the car. I would definitely rent from them again the people were great to work with.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"bucket list"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The experience at Royalty was 5 stars from start to finish. We arrived a bit early for our reservation and were expedited through the process quickly. A few signatures and a quick inspection of the car and we were off. The Lamborghini we had reserved was getting its breaks worked on, so we were put into a brand new version of the same car. We headed out to Red Rock Canyon which was perfect. A bit of highway time to open it up and some beautiful scenery in the canyon. A couple of laps up and down the strip to finish day. Must have had our picture taken a hundred times. We will be back again soon. Thanks Royalty for the memories!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Very profesional awesome cars and a lot to choose from highly recommended if ur down for some adrenaline rush

Reviewed 2 April 2018

When we got there we were treated with respect and abundance of knowledge on the Lamborghini. They had a gps already set up in the car with several different areas where it was easy to go run the car. Had some problems with an engine light light so we brought it back in. They corrected the problem right away and sent us back out with a little extra time. The car was amazing to drive. The handling and performance was incredible. Can't wait till my next trip to Vegas because, i'm gonna do it again. Thanks, for another notch out of my bucket list. Garry B. Dickinson, ND