Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Must Do Everytime I Vegas

Reviewed yesterday
Roving827186
21 in Vegas.

My little brother was turning 21, so we decided to spend it in Las Vegas. The car really made his... read more

HarryM1060

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 270.99
from US$ 167.99
from US$ 674.99
from US$ 162.99
1,251 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan hour rental ferrari california rental process unlimited mileage dream car these guys red rock canyon awesome experience whole process mount charleston four hours in great shape bucket list hoover dam trip to vegas slingshot
Reviewed yesterday

This is my second time renting from Royalty Exotic Cars. This time I rented the Aston Martin Vantage with my friend. It was an amazing experience driving this car. Process to rent is extremely seamless. Renting from here is absolutly mandatory every time I visit Vegas. I love this place and recommend it to all my friends and co workers. Thank You Royalty!

1  Thank Roving827186
Reviewed 2 days ago

My little brother was turning 21, so we decided to spend it in Las Vegas. The car really made his trip.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Awesome experience and I met Houston (owner). Such a great guy! Will definitely come back and rent another exotic car. The Lamborghini Huracán I rented was in great condition and beautiful

Reviewed 3 days ago

Maria is such a pleasure to deal with. Best 6k I ever spent. Had a ferrari spyder for 3 days and enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks so much Maria, I will def come see you when Im back in town!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Had a blast with a 24hr rental with Royalty. The staff from start to finish was great. Overall great through and through. Check out their selection. They have something for everyone.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Royalty has the best selection of luxury sports cars to rent while you are in Las Vegas . Best way to see the city . Customer Service is amazing and prices are great.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Amazing company! I'm renting fast/luxury cars every month everywhere around the world, but just here I do not have to pay deposite! :) I need this company also in Europe! I had Ducati 959 and Ferrari F12 and I have amazing memories! Thank you! ;) You must buy Performante, GT2 RS and F12tdf for me!! :) Then I will fly from London back to Vegas just to visit you!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

From the moment we walked in (without a reservation), until we returned the car, our experience was excellent. The McLaren 570S was immaculate and a blast to drive. The young lady who greeted us was helpful in explaining the lease and answered all of our questions. The young man who checked us out on our return was friendly. The pricing was clear and we were surprised that there were no hidden fees (as is so common in Las Vegas). It was a very good value for our money and not only would we recommend Royalty Exotic Car Rentals to others but we plan to use them again when we return to Vegas.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The Experience was Awesome! Tony and Hermes were very helpful and took care of my friend and I. Answered all our questions and even gave us some information on where to drive. We went to rent 1 car for 4 hours and landed up renting 2 cars for 24 hours. It was quicker and easier to rent these exotic cars than my rental at Enterprise. This place is a YOLO Experience that you need to do. I'll definitely be back and have already recommended it to my friends that are going in January.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The entire staff at Royalty Exotics was nothing but amazing! The entire process from booking to returning the car was perfect. The fact that the owner Houston Emailed me back answering my questions & making sure my surprise would go smoothly, means so much to me! I couldn’t be any more pleased with our experience. The cars are well taken care of & worth every penny! I highly recommend anyone 6ft or taller to rent the Ferrari 488 Spider, we had plenty of room & glad I chose this option over the Lamborghini Huracán! Thank you again for an amazing experience!! We will be back soon!!