“Best Ruben sandwich ever”
Review of Backstage Deli

Backstage Deli
Ranked #366 of 5,407 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant is open 24/7 and the food is amazing! The atmosphere is cafeteria style but for a quick hearty Ruben sandwich there is nothing else like it. Great place for lunch.
Luxor hotel continues to go up and beyond their great reputation!!!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

It was a bit difficult to find, tucked away by the buffet and sport book. Great place to grab a quick bite to eat for lunch. The sandwich was great! I was in and out in 20 minutes. The sandwich was reasonably priced and very filling.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

So we never realized how hard it would be to find open dining after 10pm on the strip inside the casinos. Sometimes you get busy and don’t realize how late it is and you get hungry. We ran into this issue at 12am one night and found the Backstage Deli locates in Luxor where we were staying. The food was very good. My burger was thick and juicy and my husbands sandwich was full of meat. The waffle fries were very good and I had literally the best carrot cake I’ve ever had in my life there!!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We enjoyed the meal we had at the Backstage Deli. We did have a resort credit to use during our stay, but the restaurant was also convenient since we were staying at the Luxor. Our sandwiches and fries were tasty. There was an issue with the soda machine while we were there, but they fixed it as quickly as possible.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I stopped by to grab a quick bite early afternoon like most of the Luxor this has seen it's better days. The food is pretty good other than most is centered around something that is deep fried and with that old grease.

Anyway I would still recommend for a quick bite check your items as others have said coffee etc can be pricey even for Vegas