“Delicious! ”

Oyster Bar
Ranked #63 of 5,319 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Voted one of the top 6 oyster bars in america by jaunted.com, at Palace Station's Oyster Bar, you'll enjoy fresh gumbos, pan roasts, chowders and more. Open 24/7, seven days a week, this is proudly one of the must-try dining destinations in Las Vegas.
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

I’m a local and have been wanting to go to the Oyster Bar for a while. We did go on another evening but the line was long and we were hungry.
They do not take reservations. There are about 16 bar stools with food prepared in front of you. So fun to watch the chef creat dishes. He was friendly and answered our questions even though he was very busy.
The line is nearby and you are seated as chairs empty. They have installed plexiglass between parties.
I would not recommend going with more than two people or your wait could be even longer.
My husband and I went on a Wednesday at 5pm. We waited 30 minutes.
I ordered the Pan Roast Combo with shrimp, crab and lobster. It comes with a side of rice. It was a large portion and absolutely delicious.
My husband ordered the bouillabaisse. It was full of muscles, shrimp, lobster, clams. It also came with a side of rice. You can dictate the degree of heat (spicy ness) you want in your dish. His portion was also large. He loved it. We both took home leftovers.
The only thing I didn’t care for was the complimentary bread roll. It was tough like it had been microwaved and zero flavor.
We will definitely be back. I may have dreams about the Pan Roast! Lol

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank paular555
Write a reviewReviews (495)

Reviewed 10 January 2021

The Pan Roast was recommended by our waitress Dina and boy was it good! I ordered it without shrimp - just pile on the crab meat and lobster in an amazing sauce. They actually have you pick your spicy level for the base - on a scale of 1-10. I chose a level 6-7 and it was perfect. I had a beautiful shrimp cocktail first that was enough for a whole dinner. I loved the HUGE shrimp with cocktail sauce and horseradish peppered on top. YUM ! My husband had the jambalaya with sausage and that was also great. Warning - you will wait in a long, huge line for this place - so get there early...p.s. you can get a nice glass of KJ chardonnay also so don't worry.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank kathyh303
Reviewed 18 October 2020

Not happy. We looked forward to an Oyster Bar visit on our latest Vegas trip. It was not to be.

To all of you who wonder if the long lines are hype--I could only wish.

To the Oyster Bar: You need to make a change. Some of these reviewers are speaking of 2hr waits. Well, they are damn lucky. The wait times the weekend of October 9-10, 2020 things have changed--and not for the better.

The lines are 3 1/2 min to 4 1/2. We tried three different occasions. 10:30 at night, 11:00 am, and 2:00 am. Yea, 2 am!!. VERY LONG lines.

And the people sitting and chatting do NOT make it any better. The Oyster Bar needs to set up a reservation system or limit seating time. They will make $$$$$ either way. But it is very unnecessary that patrons wait 2, 3, even 4 hours for a meal. NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT IS.

I understand you not wanting to expand your restaurant (and chance watering down your great product), but you have PAST THE PERIOD of puffing your chest that "people wait in line for our food." Now we've entered a new period--THERE ARE OTHER PLACES IN VEGAS. IT'S NOT WORTH THE WAIT.

Please work on this. We'll check in again soon.

P.S. I had written an earlier review heaping praise on the food. And I mostly laughed at the wait times. But it's just SO MUCH WORSE now.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank right s
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

We stood at the podium and was ignored by the entire staff. Nobody ever acknowledged us. You could tell that Nobody wanted to wait on us. It was 7:35pm on a Thursday night 10/1/2020. No excuses. Find people that want to make money and please guests. Our 38th wedding anniversary.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

Outstanding Gumbo but if more than 10 people in line forget about it....u can end up waiting well over an hour...nothing in LV is worth waiting that long.

Date of visit: September 2020