“Amazing Ride”

Bike Blast Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bike Blast Las Vegas is a road and mountain bike attraction offering Epic Bicycling Tours & Bike Rentals to all levels of cyclists (beginner to professional) from around the world. Bike Blast Las Vegas is based on cycling passion, customer convenience, and spectacular tours of the breathtaking Mojave Desert. Bicycling experiences are offered daily with options for personal tour guides, semi-guided tours, bicycle rentals, bike camps and corporate events. At Bike Blast Las Vegas, you will have a BLAST!
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I was in Vegas for a conference, which was great fun. The bike Ride in the Nevada desert was the frosting on the cake that really made me want to come back.
Pickup service at hotel worked like a charm and so did the BMC bike which was in excellent riding condition

1  Thank erikw910
"trail head"
"an excellent guide"
"in great shape"

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Unfortunately at pick up they told me I couldn't do a guided tour, due a guide that didn't show up. I got different options which all where very reasonable. I decided to go for a semi guided tour. Another guest who also booked the same package, got the same.

We ended up doing both the semi-guided tour. From there everything was excellent, we got a map, decent bikes, water (even in a camelbag if you like) and (energy) bars. We started with the Mustang trail and put together a nice 20km ride.

The semi-guide tour came also with a refund, since I originally booked a guided tour. This refund was done immediately after the ride.

So although the little inconvenience, they did everything to make sure I had a great experience, which I had!

1  Thank BlackBurn83
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Had Raffael for my „private“ guide as our group consisted of only one person. He picked me up exactly as agreed. My bike was in excellent condition. Had a perfect day and I can fully recommend „Bike Blast“.

3  Thank mkahi
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Did Red Rock Canyon tour with Rafael Roman on Monday 28th August 2017. Great guy, easy to talk to, which helped as i was a single rider. Picked up on time. Very scenic route
with little traffic. Was so enjoyable i booked another tour for Thursday 31st August (Valley
of fire). Unfortunately for me, there was not enough people for that tour,so had to to Red Rock Canyon again. This was no problem, did 2 loops of canyon even better than monday. Bike Blast Vegas you have a great guide in Rafael. If you like cycling these tours are for you. 5star. Road bikes are good BMC carbon fibre.

2  Thank NEILWROE
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Raffael was my guide and he picked me up outside my hotel at 6.30am. He's a talkative and informative guide who loves what he does and it shows. It was still dark and slightly chilly so I wasn't sure what lay ahead. I got comfortable with the bike- my first experience riding a really good bike- carbon frames etc. We did the loop of the mountain and then some more riding along the road. Beautiful scenery and a work-out at the same time. Overall, I highly recommend and when I go back to Vegas will do a longer ride.

1  Thank MartinKelleher