“Young Wedding 5/14/2016”

Belleza - A Boutique Chapel
Ranked #123 of 295 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Reviewed 19 May 2016

First of all I just want to say that our wedding was the "Best Wedding Ever"! I chose Belleza Wedding Chapel site and unseen as I do not live in Vegas; but when I say it was everything and more is just putting it mildly. Suzanne was the greatest wedding coordinator ever and she made sure that everything was just perfect for our special day. The minister treated us as if he knew us personally and the photographer was awesome. We could not have asked for better. Our families were raving (and still are) and singing our praises as to how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you so much to the Belleza Wedding Chapel family for making our wedding the "Best Wedding Ever" You guys Rock!!! Mr. and Mrs. Young (Younglove4eva)

3  Thank MsButterflies

Reviewed 5 January 2016

We're a little insane and decided to plan our Vegas Wedding on New Years Eve in a month. I struggled with finding a budget friendly chapel that didn't look like a funeral parlor until I stumped upon Belleza. The pictures online looked gorgeous. I stayed out of all the planning and left it to my husband and the Belleza staff. I didn't expect to be a nervous wreck but I was. Knowing everything was taken care off and all I had to do was walk down the isle and say I do was more than comforting. The wedding planner and assistants were so kind. The photographer was the sweetest. I would highly recommend Belleza!

1  Thank J92277
Reviewed 24 August 2015

I worked with the wedding coordinator for the chapel and had all of my expectations and needs met working with a great group of people. We picked the Destiny ceremony, it had all the things a big wedding would have and more. I had a special bridal bouquet made to match my colors, and the cake was decorated to match also. The plans and ceremony went very smooth and the prices are within any pocket book. Hope all who wish a wonderful day look into having your event at Belleza Wedding Chapel.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Andrea was the best. Our wedding could not be planned any better. She did the most amazing job. We are the Zamora's. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!

1  Thank Sonik1er
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2015

From the start, I knew that Belleza was the place for us. Andrea made me feel extremely comfortable with the choice i was making. She gave me details that I didn't seem to get anywhere else. She was always ready and willing to help me with any problem or question I had. Our day was absolutely Perfect. They were patient and understanding as the heat progressed in the day. I would make the same choice over and over again. It really was the best wedding I could have ever imagined thanks to Belleza and the staff.

1  Thank Amanda B