Belleza - A Boutique Chapel

from US$ 44.00
from US$ 69.99
from US$ 62.49
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2016

We're a little insane and decided to plan our Vegas Wedding on New Years Eve in a month. I struggled with finding a budget friendly chapel that didn't look like a funeral parlor until I stumped upon Belleza. The pictures online looked gorgeous. I stayed out of all the planning and left it to my husband and the Belleza staff. I didn't expect to be a nervous wreck but I was. Knowing everything was taken care off and all I had to do was walk down the isle and say I do was more than comforting. The wedding planner and assistants were so kind. The photographer was the sweetest. I would highly recommend Belleza!

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank J92277
Reviewed 24 August 2015

I worked with the wedding coordinator for the chapel and had all of my expectations and needs met working with a great group of people. We picked the Destiny ceremony, it had all the things a big wedding would have and more. I had a special bridal bouquet made to match my colors, and the cake was decorated to match also. The plans and ceremony went very smooth and the prices are within any pocket book. Hope all who wish a wonderful day look into having your event at Belleza Wedding Chapel.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Andrea was the best. Our wedding could not be planned any better. She did the most amazing job. We are the Zamora's. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Sonik1er
Reviewed 24 June 2015

From the start, I knew that Belleza was the place for us. Andrea made me feel extremely comfortable with the choice i was making. She gave me details that I didn't seem to get anywhere else. She was always ready and willing to help me with any problem or question I had. Our day was absolutely Perfect. They were patient and understanding as the heat progressed in the day. I would make the same choice over and over again. It really was the best wedding I could have ever imagined thanks to Belleza and the staff.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 25 April 2015

As a wedding officiant myself, I can only give the Belleza Chapel highest marks for their services on the day of our 25th anniversary vow renewal. The chapel itself is much prettier than can be shown on their website, and all the staff were so accommodating and made us feel immediately welcomed and at home. When I contacted their efficient coordinator Andrea I knew I had made the right decision to go slightly off the Strip. Owner Rochelle, assistant Savannah, photographer Chris, and Reverend McFarland were all so dedicated, detail-oriented, pleasant, and professional. Thank you all again, and Doug and I hope to see you for our 30th!

Date of experience: April 2015