“Its the Palazzo. Its gorgeous and luxe. The spa is amazing. I'd move in here if I could.”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Sherwood, Oregon
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I was here for three nights for a convention - well technically at the venetian but when I checked in early they offered me an upgrade to the palazzo. The place is just amazing... be prepared for a walk though - it takes a while to get around the place and you will get lost the first couple of days!

The Bella suite room was simply lovely with sumptuous velvet sectional couch (which had a pullout) in the sunken living room with a dining table to seat three and a separate tv, two queen beds in the upper area with another tv, and a huge bathroom with separate tub and shower and a television (in the bathroom!) and a separate toilet. There is a desk area in the sunken living room that has a fax combo too - not that I used it. But I could have.

The beds are very comfortable but strangely the pillows felt like foam chips! However, the second morning I asked housekeeping to find me a softer pillow and they found me a down one :)

We ate at Table 10 - Emeril Lagasse's casual restaurant - excellent food and not too horribly expensive. We also ate at AquaKnox - divine Mt Cook Salmon from New Zealand! And at Bouchon - a french patisserie style restaurant with amazing brunch over on the venetian side - hard to find but worth it!!!

The pool area is nice although gets very hot and there is very limited shade. It also got incredibly crowded saturday and I couldn't find a seat, even by myself. There is the Azure pool area which has all sorts of reviews on its own and sounds pretty pretentious and requires a $50 food/beverage minimum - which isn't actually that much when you look at the prices but I'm not really into that.

The Spa is amazing. The prices are horrendous so I didn't actually get any treatments but there were lots of happy people in the spa so I'm guessing its worth it! My resort fee with the convention included the use of the gym in the spa - quite well equipped, and you can pay an extra $20 to use the aqua therapy part of the spa - this was probably the best $20 Ive ever spent. I spent three hours on my last afternoon going through the rainforest showers with aromatherapy, sound, light and multiple jets, and the herbal sauna room, and the igloo room, sauna, steam room, and hot tub, then hanging out in the lounge. I was so relaxed I barely made it on the plane! The spa also has a restaurant and the menu looked excellent and quite reasonable for vegas. I didn't get a chance to eat there as it closes at 4 and I was in sessions all day.

The resort fee also includes internet! Yay! I hate paying separately for internet! And it includes parking - I didn't have a car. But if I did I would have appreciated this!

Room Tip: Looking over the strip you can see the treasure Island show and the mirage volcano.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank KiwiCowgirl07
, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 3 July 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations at The Palazzo during your conference. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We understand that there are many travel options when visiting Las Vegas and we certainly appreciate your patronage and look forward to hosting you during your future visits.

The Venetian|The Palazzo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,680)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Flowery Branch
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This hotel is amazing!! Can't say one bad thing about it!! Definitely the place to stay in Vegas!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 July 2012

My wife and recently stayed in Vegas for a couple of days. We have been to Vegas a couple of times before (including a stay at the Venetian), but this was our first stay at the Palazzo. Our first impressions were that the room was excellent. The sitting and sleeping areas were separated since the sitting area was sunken. This was really helpful since my wife and I each had work to do at various points during the trip.

We went to the pool (very nice but in June we didnt last there more than an hour on any of days we were here), the fitness center was spacious and had a plenty of wide variety of machines (fitness center was included in the resort fee), and we enjoyed wireless internet in the room (also included in the resort fee).

The resort was very nice, typical upscale Vegas casino with a lot of high end shopping and gambling. The table minimums here were on the higher side. The little cafes were all very good.

We will definately stay at the Palazzo next time we are in Vegas.

Room Tip: We faced the pool and the strip which was nice.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bbucker13
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Oregon
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I LOVE this place. We had a Fortuna suite with concierge lounge access. If you have the option to upgrade to these, it is worth the price. The room was spacious and CLEAN, the strip view room was awesome, and the lounge was by far the best part of our stay.

The concierge lounge occupied the larger part of one of the higher floors. The furnishings were comfortable, the clientele was a mix of pretentious to normal/friendly guests. As we don't mind spending a bit extra when we splurge on a trip to vegas, we were happy to have felt comfortable here as we definitely aren't high rollers. The lounge is PERFECT for starting the day with fresh fruits and pastries, coffee and all sorts of great things to kick the long nights and early mornings off right.

In the early evening, there is a full hosted bar, selections of meats and cheeses, veggies, nuts.... tv's with sporting events, and an overall great way to "pre-funk" yourselves into a great start for the evening. There of corse are a number of staff to assist you with ANYTHING. From pre-boarding passes to show tickets or suggestions.

My girlfriend's favorite part of the Palazzo is the "Smell". Whatever it is, it really works to invigorate the senses.

I love staying at the Palazzo! The only drawback that I can think of, is the location towards the end of the "happening" part of the strip.

Even though the hotel is huge, especially since it is connected to the Venetian, it's layout and flow makes it seem more intimate. The friendly staff really tops off the great attributes that I've listed. NEVER once have we run into an employee that hasn't been more than willing to help.

Be sure to visit the many fountains, the canals at the Venetian and what we think is the best coffee shop style restaurant on the strip, the Grand Lux. We always seem to make it down to the Lux even if our plans don't include a stay at the Palazzo.

Room Tip: Upgrade to Concierge Lounge Access if possible!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you choosing The Venetian|The Palazzo as your host you during your recent visit. We are humbled to have received your insightful comments, for there really is no greater way to better our services than by receiving truly vital feedback from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience. I am pleased that you enjoyed your accomodations in Prestige.

We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2012

We stay at the Palazzo a couple of times each year, for about 4 nights at a time. The rooms are spacious, with a separate sitting area that includes a table (for three) and a desk with a printer and ethernet internet hook-up - though they also have wi-fi. The closet is a bit small for four nights; we manage.

We'd be happy to have the bathroom, in our house, look and feel and be as big as,
the Palazzo's. There's a makeup table, glass enclosed shower next to the tub, dual sinks, and marble everywhere. There is a scale (for weighing are bags for the flight home!), and portable hair-dryer.

We stay in the regular size suite room. I'm sure the others (more expensive) are nicer.

The casino is wide open, with plenty of table games and slots to keep us both happy. Around the exterior are restaurants - the Grand Luxe Cafe (owned or inspired by the Cheesecake Factory) is our favorite. You can have a takeout picked up from the pastry shop next door that is anything on the menu - great for when we want to do that. That pastry shop also has treats to keep us happy, with cookies, a mini- apple pie and other tasty items.

The shops (between the Palazzo and the Venetian) are mostly a bit expensive for our taste; they are fun to browse and dream of how to spend that jackpot we're gonna hit!

Room Tip: Use the fitness center and the wireless internet, if you like. Your resort fee pays for them!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and sincerely thank you for your loyalty. We hope to host you again and continue to be your resort of choice when visiting fabulous Las Vegas. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.