“Jason does it all with a smile. Great job.”

Wildfire Casino Restaurant
Ranked #2,483 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I went to the Wildfire with friend for dinner and Jason was the cashier, cook and server. He did a great job and the food was great like always. I have to also say that the potions are large and you should be ready to get a to go bag. The staff is very friendly and my friend won over $200.00. Thank you.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I LOVE this place. Portions are huge so come with an appetite!! We ALWAYS come here for our farewell dinners on the way out of town. My uncle & husband had steak @ the Longhorn the night before, & weren't very pleased. The steak here, they said "much MUCH better!" I shared a burger with my kid. SERIOUSLY, portions are HUGE. Food was good, service was good. Enjoyed a round of bowling after dinner. Perfect place. NEVER miss going here while in town. Keep up the good work Wildfire. See you on the next trip out to sin city.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

If you're tired of paying the high prices for food while staying in Las Vegas, give this restaurant a try. Great food and great prices. The only reason I didn't give the restaurant an Excellent rating is because the menu is limited. The service was great and the food was very good.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Tonight I went to the Wildfire with friends. The server was Miles, She is the nicest lady. And she always has a big smile for you.
And I had the Hot dog again Plus the side salad. It is so big and cost half the price of most of the other places I go. It is a high quality hot dog with Black Angus beef.

Thank you Miles for being you. Positive energy is always needed.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Most restaurants do not know how to cook Grits correctly! These guys get it right and make a wonderful breakfast! Their Bacon or Sausage Platter is a bargain at $4.99. The grits are done, thick not thin, watery and undercooked! 3 strips of crispy bacon, 2 real eggs cooked to order, 2 slices of thick sliced sour dough toast make for a yummy meal. Other meals we have had here are delicious also. The fried catfish, giant hot dogs, chicken wings, salads and steaks are excellent! We come here regularly and leave totally satisfied with money still in our pockets because the prices are so reasonable! Wild Burger is a great find tucked inside The Wildfire Casino!

Been to Wildfire Casino Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK