“Now these are proper Grits!”

Wildfire Casino Restaurant
Ranked #2,778 of 5,054 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Most restaurants do not know how to cook Grits correctly! These guys get it right and make a wonderful breakfast! Their Bacon or Sausage Platter is a bargain at $4.99. The grits are done, thick not thin, watery and undercooked! 3 strips of crispy bacon, 2 real eggs cooked to order, 2 slices of thick sliced sour dough toast make for a yummy meal. Other meals we have had here are delicious also. The fried catfish, giant hot dogs, chicken wings, salads and steaks are excellent! We come here regularly and leave totally satisfied with money still in our pockets because the prices are so reasonable! Wild Burger is a great find tucked inside The Wildfire Casino!

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I took a friend out to the cafe again. We go a couple times a month.
The food was good.I have enough left to take home. My favorite is the Garlic and Honey bone in wings. I took them home. I eat the Steak and Salad there. You will not be disappointed. I wasn't.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Nice and clean rooms,stayed here before beds are new and comfortable room's are clean shower was great,has a Denny's on site received free breakfast also has a casino if you don't feel like walking to the strip,definitely will stay again also has a huge parking lot for big trucks.!

Reviewed 26 April 2015

Most frequent order the Salad with either Crispy Chicken or Grilled Chicken breasts with Blue Cheese crumbs and sauce. Top Hamburger has every meat on the menu besides the to your taste cooked Hamburger paddy. Hits the empty spot in my stomach for late night dinner. Soft drink refills are free. Large variety of can and bottle beers selection at check in counter. Have mailed coupons as Rewards President card member for frequent 2 for 1. Rewards President card holder invited to FREE frequent monthly BBQ on the patio.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

I went to the Wildfire on North Rancho road to have a meal with my best friends. I saw that they just changed there menu and I decide to try something new. I had the Wild Pancakes. I have not had pancakes in a while. They stuffed the pancakes with Sausage, Ham, and eggs. It was very different to me. and I could only finish half of my plate. WOW!. It was good.

The service was great as well. I was happy to leave a tip. I will be back. I don't go to the wildfire that often, But that was a great meal. I have to say that my favorite choices on the menu is the wings and the Buffalo Chicken salad. That will be next time.

Been to Wildfire Casino Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK