Open today: 10:30 AM - 2:00 AM

from US$ 35.49
from US$ 80.00
from US$ 82.99
20,719 results
All reviews happy hour ferris wheel london eye bar car all you can drink night ride bar option each pod afraid of heights bar tender smooth ride great view of the strip views are amazing great ride walk around bellagio fountains vegas strip
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The High Roller experience was outstanding. No lines, a chance to take drinks on board, beautiful views, and impressive technology that I had only previously experienced on the London Eye. It takes 30 minutes to go around and is a smooth ride. For a sightseeing experience go during the day time, for a city lights experience go after dark. On a weekday morning our carriage had only 4 people total.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was the highlight of one of my recent trips. I got it as a surprise for my friends as we had someone with us was a Vegas virgin. For the price it was well worth it for the views, excellent bartender and by the time we hit the top I was feeling it. Its a moving party that doesn't stop. Check Groupon for a discount and hop on for your next trip to Vegas.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was a good stop in Las Vegas. The price isn't bad at about $35 at night, less expensive in the daytime. It takes about 45 minutes to complete the ride around. The panoramic views from 550 feet above Las Vegas are fantastic. The ride is very smooth and very well organized. The line goes very quickly. Buy your tickets from the ATM machine outside the main ticket office to save some money. If you're a geek or engineer you will really enjoy the technology and engineering that went into building and operating this attraction.

1  Thank SFKenA
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Have done this 2 times and experiences were quite different. A rather pricey ride, but you do get a lot of drinks in 30 minutes. First time it was my husband and I in the all you can drink pod with only one other couple. We had a very engaging bartender who kept us drinking and talking the whole time. When we couldn't think of something to drink, he made something for us. Loved that! We were able to try drinks that we might not have tried otherwise. Once we got to the top, our bartender gave us all shots to toast with and offered to take pictures of us. That was a top-notch experience.
The second time we were in a pod with about 10 other people. The bartender was very friendly and accommodating, but did nothing to encourage our group to talk or get to know each other, so we felt like we were just standing around drinking by ourselves. When we got to the top there was no mention of a shot or even an acknowledgement that we were at the very top. Our bartender didn't really give many suggestions for drinks, but was able to make whatever we requested.
After our first trip on the High Roller we were both excited to go again. However, after this second trip, not so sure when we decide on another ride on the High Roller.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I recently had my wedding ceremony on the High Roller. I did all my planning with Alexis through email as I am Canadian. She was fantastic and made the whole process a breeze from start to finish. We were comfortable with 32 people in our pod plus the officiant. I had many guests worry about heights and claustrophobia but when the event came they all said it was great. Our officiant was a very nice man that kept it short and sweet. I would recommend this entire experience a million times over.