“great place and wonderful staff”

Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
Ranked #120 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
phoenix
“great place and wonderful staff”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

we stayed here one night on our way to UTah from Arizona. We didn't check in until midnight but the night clerk was so helpful. He gave us milk and yogurt for my 2 year old so she would be comfortable and happy before going to sleep. He was very nice and friendly but I don't remember his name. The room was good size and very clean. The TV was older but everything was clean. I didn't hear a lot of noise from other rooms and we got a good night sleep. They offer a free buffet breakfast in the morning and I thought it was very good. Eggs were great and sausage was good. they had many fresh pastries and cereal and fresh juice. The staff was helpful in finding what we needed and answering any questions. I would definitely stay here again on a quick overnight stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank monw30
gm_nv059, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are all so glad you enjoyed your stay and all of our amenities. Ricky is defiantly a super star and does very good with all his guests, thank you for recognizing his hard work! Just so you know we did upgrade all of our televisions to 32inch plasmas this year, so next time you’re in town we will not disappoint!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 30 March 2012

This is a big hotel with lots of rooms and quite spread out. We were on a second floor and there was no help with the luggage and no elevator. Room was fine. Price was great considering how close it is to the Strip. Thankfully much quieter. Places to eat within walking distance, breakfast buffet provided. Typical motel breakfast. Perfectly adequate all around.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank ewparker
Dear traveler I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our newly built Comfort Inn & Suites. We are a 3 floor hotel with 81 rooms we do not have luggage personnel at our hotel but we do provide luggage carts to all our guest. We also have an elevator right next to the lobby area. I would like to apologize if our front desk staff did not point out these extra amenities that would have made your stay even better. Once again thank you for taking the time to comment on our great property.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel in late March 2012. I have stayed at a few other Comfort Inn & Suites in the past. This trip did not disappoint. The room we stayed in had 2 very comfortable beds. A flat screen TV with Cable. The kids were able to find something to watch why the wife and I relaxed after a long drive. The property has a nice small pool (heated) and a hot tub that is nice for soaking in and relaxing. When we arrived we were greeted by the counter staff, and check in was a breeze. The neighborhood the Hotel is located in is a bit industrial / commercial. This makes it nice because there are a few C stores around and a few places to grab a bit to eat. I wouldn’t recommend walking around this area after dark, but I didn’t feel like my car was going to get vandalized either. Keep in mind that this hotel is a good 20 to 30 min away from any of the Major Vegas Attractions. So if you are planning on spending time on the strip, and don’t mind the drive take a look at this place. Otherwise look for something closer to downtown. What I did not like about this stay was the Breakfast in the morning. The selection of food was average, Eggs, Sausage, Cereal, and the standard waffle maker that seems to be in most of the hotels now days. The problem was the staff was not able to keep the items stocked. They would bring out 10 of an item (for a crowd of maybe 20 guests) then take a 10 min break before the next item was brought out. This ensured that everything was out and you were waiting up to 20 min for a replacement food item to be brought out. We played this game for about 30 min before we settled on a bowl of cereal and made plans to eat a better breakfast elsewhere. To sum it up. Great place to stay as long as you’re not planning on using the breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: The breakfast is nice, but they have trouble keeping it stocked. Plan on eating else where.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank tpolston
Dear traveler we are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to more visits from you and your family in the near future. Regarding the issue with our full hot breakfast we did add and change a few things that I know will make a huge difference next time you visit, including new staff that is committed and efficient at all times, especially during busy breakfast hours. Once again I want to thank you for your great review and compliments on our staff!
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Very clean, big room and comfortable bed/pillows--great room. Microwave and refrigerate in our business suite. The lobby is well appointed. The motel is very much away from the strip so much more quiet. We asked for a top floor room away from the street so slept like babies. It has a convenience store next to it and a few restaurants close too. (I think there is a Wal-Mart down the street.) There is a guest laundry with soap & softner you can buy (I brought my own Purex 3-in-1) We will be staying here 2 nights and so far I have no negatives.

All the staff have been wonderful but a special thank you to Rea for being so friendly to tired customers! Free bottled water at the front desk. Very much worth the $88 (w/ tax) that we paid. I understand they won a "Gold Award" and I see why.

(AND thank you to all the Trip Advisors who write reviews on motels as this is always the FIRST place I check before I book a motel.)

Room Tip: You might be able to get a free upgrade if they aren't busy and you just ask.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JAFLP
New Bern, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We were quite tired, or we probably wouldn't have stayed here. Not because of the hotel itself, but because we're so cheap. This room cost a bit more than we wanted to pay, but it was certainly worth it. It was neat, clean, and spacious. Perfect to relax in. I'd definitely recommend it (if you can spare the money).

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GeneaTraveler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
Best Western Plus North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Summerlin
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK