Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$ 288
US$ 192
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
US$ 158
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 108
US$ 71
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$ 236
US$ 192
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 185
US$ 127
US$ 326
US$ 280
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 245
US$ 203
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$ 315
US$ 271
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 288
US$ 188
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$ 174
US$ 133
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewscraig roadnellis afbfront deskchoice hotelsnational parks in utahtraditional hotelfast internetthe breakfast areaconvenient hotelnext morningconvenience storeoff the stripfree breakfastnice staylate checknice roominns
Reviewed 30 March 2012

This is a big hotel with lots of rooms and quite spread out. We were on a second floor and there was no help with the luggage and no elevator. Room was fine. Price was great considering how close it is to the Strip. Thankfully much quieter. Places to eat within walking distance, breakfast buffet provided. Typical motel breakfast. Perfectly adequate all around.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank ewparker
gm_nv059, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear traveler I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our newly built Comfort Inn & Suites. We are a 3 floor hotel with 81 rooms we do not have luggage personnel at our hotel but we do provide luggage carts to all our guest. We also have an elevator right next to the lobby area. I would like to apologize if our front desk staff did not point out these extra amenities that would have made your stay even better. Once again thank you for taking the time to comment on our great property.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel in late March 2012. I have stayed at a few other Comfort Inn & Suites in the past. This trip did not disappoint. The room we stayed in had 2 very comfortable beds. A flat screen TV with Cable. The kids were able to find something to watch why the wife and I relaxed after a long drive. The property has a nice small pool (heated) and a hot tub that is nice for soaking in and relaxing. When we arrived we were greeted by the counter staff, and check in was a breeze. The neighborhood the Hotel is located in is a bit industrial / commercial. This makes it nice because there are a few C stores around and a few places to grab a bit to eat. I wouldn’t recommend walking around this area after dark, but I didn’t feel like my car was going to get vandalized either. Keep in mind that this hotel is a good 20 to 30 min away from any of the Major Vegas Attractions. So if you are planning on spending time on the strip, and don’t mind the drive take a look at this place. Otherwise look for something closer to downtown. What I did not like about this stay was the Breakfast in the morning. The selection of food was average, Eggs, Sausage, Cereal, and the standard waffle maker that seems to be in most of the hotels now days. The problem was the staff was not able to keep the items stocked. They would bring out 10 of an item (for a crowd of maybe 20 guests) then take a 10 min break before the next item was brought out. This ensured that everything was out and you were waiting up to 20 min for a replacement food item to be brought out. We played this game for about 30 min before we settled on a bowl of cereal and made plans to eat a better breakfast elsewhere. To sum it up. Great place to stay as long as you’re not planning on using the breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: The breakfast is nice, but they have trouble keeping it stocked. Plan on eating else where.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tpolston

Dear traveler we are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to more visits from you and your family in the near future. Regarding the issue with our full hot breakfast we did add and change a few things that I know will make a huge difference next time you visit, including new staff that is committed and efficient at all times, especially during busy breakfast hours. Once again I want to thank you for your great review and compliments on our staff!

Reviewed 22 September 2011

Very clean, big room and comfortable bed/pillows--great room. Microwave and refrigerate in our business suite. The lobby is well appointed. The motel is very much away from the strip so much more quiet. We asked for a top floor room away from the street so slept like babies. It has a convenience store next to it and a few restaurants close too. (I think there is a Wal-Mart down the street.) There is a guest laundry with soap & softner you can buy (I brought my own Purex 3-in-1) We will be staying here 2 nights and so far I have no negatives.

All the staff have been wonderful but a special thank you to Rea for being so friendly to tired customers! Free bottled water at the front desk. Very much worth the $88 (w/ tax) that we paid. I understand they won a "Gold Award" and I see why.

(AND thank you to all the Trip Advisors who write reviews on motels as this is always the FIRST place I check before I book a motel.)

Room Tip: You might be able to get a free upgrade if they aren't busy and you just ask.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JAFLP
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We were quite tired, or we probably wouldn't have stayed here. Not because of the hotel itself, but because we're so cheap. This room cost a bit more than we wanted to pay, but it was certainly worth it. It was neat, clean, and spacious. Perfect to relax in. I'd definitely recommend it (if you can spare the money).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GeneaTraveler
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Hotel was very nice, clean and very friendly & helpful staff. Would stay here again if wanting to just pass thru Vegas, but would ask for room away from the busy front street (Craig).

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple