Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
US$ 272
US$ 146
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 256
US$ 215
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 225
US$ 181
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 226
Hotels.com
US$ 247
US$ 203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 113
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$ 378
US$ 339
4,317 results
All reviewsbowling alleygrand cafeyard houseoff the stripfeast buffetmovie theaterkids questcanyon viewfood courtt bonedowntown summerlinpool areaminute drivebeautiful resortresort feefree shuttlesoaking tub
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I visited Red Rock Resort & Spa over Labour day weekend with my partner. We loved everything about this hotel.

Check in was fantastic, the girl who helped us was pleasant and helpful. Our experiences with all staff members from Housekeeping, Valet, Front Desk, Bell Desk, Shuttle Driver ect. was top notch. We were especially impressed by the VP John Anderson and his gracious responses to our questions pre travel.

Often in other Las Vegas hotels there is almost an outright disregard or even disgust for the customer. Employees in Vegas in my experience often have terrible attitudes and could care less about you. Well it is difficult to fault people for slacking on customer service in an environment as busy and transient as Las Vegas, it still makes you feel like crap at times.
Not here, everybody was down to earth and friendly at this resort. We felt 100% comfortable at all times.

The pool. Absolutely fantastic we loved it, we are pool people and will be spending all of our hotter month trip to Vegas at this hotel just for the pool. The pool staff was maybe the only weak link staff wise, the waiters and waitresses could probably make the hotel a lot more money by being more attentive. We didn't mind making the trip to the bar ourselves though.

The Room. Awesome, everything you want out of a swanky Vegas hotel room. The views of the Canyon in the morning were amazing. We were incredibly grateful for the upgrade to the signature suite and would suggest booking one if you can!

I would suggest this hotel for couples who visit Vegas often and look for a home away from home. Anyone who appreciates a relaxing pool. Families who want to have activities for kids.

Room Tip: Canyon View!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sd0483
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Beautiful property relaxing atmosphere once there no reason to leave.Most of the staff is pleasant and polite. The steakhouse was excellent with amazing desserts. Our room was spacious with a marvelous view. The gym and spa was very nice. The pool area is very relaxing with a very friendly staff.

Room Tip: get a view of the mountains
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Very clean and up to date rooms. Nice view of mountains and Las Vegas strip. Check-in was nightmare and they ding you for early check-in and resort fees. Not worth it. Cheaper places on the strip. The pool is beautiful and clean. Nice restaurants in the facility.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 10 September 2012

resort is very beautiful, room was spacious. I was there for a summit and internet was down. Asked numerous times when internet would be up and working, just got the run around. On my second day at the red rock, the housekeeping did not replace my cups, I had called to have some cups sent up...took 1 hour and 20 min just for 2 cups to be delivered!! Bathroom walls were dusty as well as the night table. But other than that, most staff were friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank catherine t
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I have stayed at Red Rock several times and am quite pleased with the value, amenities, and ease. My first time I stayed with Red Rock, I was a local enjoying a complimentary stay through the casino. It was first class all the way. And now that I no longer reside in Vegas, I still book Red Rock Hotel. They provide a free shuttle to and from the Airport and Strip. Their buffet is one of the best in the city and is inexpensive. The hotel and casino are clean. The pool and spa are wonderful as well. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family