Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
4,340 results
All reviewsbowling alleygrand cafeyard houseoff the stripfeast buffetmovie theatercanyon viewkids questfood courtt bonedowntown summerlinpool areaminute drivebeautiful resortresort feefree shuttlesoaking tub
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Went here for a conference. I was amazed at all the amenities there were on the property. Pool, Gym, movie theatre, bowling alley, and plenty of very good restaurants.
Had a family feel to it, though I probably would not bring my small children to a casino.
Only drawbacks were that it isn't near the strip (some may view that as a positive), lack of night life (again, some may view that as positive), and the fact that you have to walk a fair distance to get to you hotel room from the elevators (long hallways).
Tables in the casino were not very crowded and cheaper tables are available for those who don't want to gamble big. Dealers were friendly
Met up with friends who live in Las Vegas and they claim that this is a popular place for locals.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dad0fTwins
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Stayed for a conference last week. Lovely property, staff was friendly and polite. Food was good and pricing was fair. Hotel elevators having issues. A couple not operating the other possessed by the evil spirits. Buttons constantly resetting and guests missing their floors. I would think they should get it under control soon. Overall nice alternative to the strip.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank artieboy
Reviewed 2 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights to visit family and had a wonderful experience. When we checked in we were given an upgrade to the Presidential Suite! It had a pool table, 3 bathrooms and 3 large flat screen TV's. The toliet seats and floor were heated and the shower was also a steam shower. We had a panoramic view of the strip. It was just beautiful. They also gave us tickets for 1/2 price martini's. Everyone that works here that we encountered was very friendly and down to earth (except the lady that signed me up for the players club card.) It's big but we didn't get lost like alot of other hotels we've stayed in. We ate at the Italian restaurant which was very good and at the Grand Cafe - excellent breakfast. Would definately recommend to others that don't want to stay on the strip.

Room Tip: I've heard the canyon views are great but so is the strip!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2012

3 night stay at Red Rock was very nice. The room had a great view of the Strip ( 20 miles away ) The room was clean and decorated very tastefully. I loved the marble (everything) bathroom and the huge tub with a TV above it. Hotel offered shuttle service to the Vegas Strip, but no return schedule. It was very expensive for taxi service back to the hotel. Same concept for the logistics from airport to hotel & back. The hotel offered one shuttle but it was first come first serve. At the time I was there, it was for a convention. The shuttle was too crowded to utilize. Paying for the transportation was the only way to get where you needed to be on time. The hotel was a nice change from the busy Vegas strip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I used to live in Vegas and remember when they were first talking about building this resort. I was really excited to have the opportunity to stay here for a conference. It is a great sport to excape from the mayhem of strip or to host a meeting or conference in Las Vegas. It is just far enough away from the strip (maybe 15-20 min). The hotel does offer shuttle service to/from the airport and strip. We had a great dirver, Brent, who even took us for a quick detour to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign one evening for a photo op. I spent one afternoon in the spa. The spa area is lovely, but a bit smaller than I was expecting. However, I did find it relaxing. I also liked the pool area. We had a reception at the pool area and I also enjoyed my lunch inthe pool area. Kaleigh was my server and she was very hospitable and sweet. As far as the room in concerned, the amenities were great. I loved the large bath tub and the TV in the bathroom. My one complaint was the internet. The wireless in the builidng caused a lot of trouble for me and many of my colleagues at the conference. It was very frustrating and it never seemed to work during my stay. I could only get online while connected via the cable in my room or using my phone's data plan.

Overall, great property. It caters to locals, so you can really get a true flavor of las vegas when you stay here.

Room Tip: to really enjoy the beauty of the location, ask for a room that looks at Red Rock.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business