“Excellent Evening out in the heart of Caesars Palace”

Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 4,893 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flamingo
St. Albert
“Excellent Evening out in the heart of Caesars Palace”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

One of our favorite restaurants in Las Vegas. The food is excellent. They do tend to be artsy with the plating,resulting in the meal size being a little smaller than normal American restaurants. The quality and variety of the food more than makes up for the size. The dessert menu is very good, but only about five items to choose from. The wine list is extensive. All and all a terrific evening out!

• Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Amazing experience and some of the best food I have ever had in my life! Shrimp tamale app is to die for and the flavorful chicken entree yummmmmmy, can't forget it's a must to order the pear margarita!!!!

• Visited March 2012
Northern California
“The food was good....”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Had lunch with some friends and we all ordered hamburgers of various types. I was pleased that my hamburger was cooked to my specifications (well done) and was still moist and flavorful. The fries were good but were seasoned unevenly; very spicy at the bottom of the bowl to the point of being unedible.

The bread basket which came before the meal had some really tasty muffins and breads. The blue corn muffin was the best. It was very moist and very tasty.

The waiter, on the other hand was snobby and obtrustive. I welcomed his suggestions to a point, but when I prefered a different drink than the one that he suggested, he acted like I was a rube. I mean, I was there to eat and enjoy what I wanted and he made me feel like I was an idiot. Not cool.

So, I give the food a "very good" rating and the waiter a zero.

1 Thank Fifi58
Fresno, CA
“Simply amazing.”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

FULL DISCLOSURE: I watch Food Network, I enjoy Iron Chef, and some might consider me a "Foodie" (of course, I got super-excited about the Doritos Locos Taco at Taco Bell, so take that for what you will).

FOOD:
I have been here twice now and both times have been excellent, easily within the top 3 meals I've ever tasted. The most wonderful thing there that I put in my face was the mushroom-fontina quesadilla, which was topped with ricotta, salsa verde, a fried egg, and garnished with cilantro. IT IS AMAZING. I've also tasted the Chorizo Meatballs - why is this not a full entree with pasta?; the ribeye - So much flavor; the filet mignon - it just melts in your mouth; the Yucatan Chicken Tacos - grilled chicken, grilled, onions, mint, cilantro, and a delicious peanut chile BBQ sauce; the roasted corn side dish - just wow. I've also had some other previous sides and appetizers from my previous visit, which were all extremely tasty. Oh!, and the bread basket they bring to the table has a jalapeno cheese bread, raisin molasses (I think), and a spicy cornbread muffin.

DRINKS:
I've had a couple tequila and whisky based cocktails, and all were great. This last time I had a rye whiskey cocktail that had champagne and orange peel, which was one of the better whiskey drinks I've had.

SERVICE: Attentive and professional.

Portland
“A don't miss!”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Best Tuna Nachos and Pork Tenderloin. Generous portions.

Visited April 2012