“Fabulous stay!”

Ranked #153 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fabulous stay!”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Reading the other reviews makes me think they were staying in another hotel. I have been here for a while now and i cannot complain at all, and definitely have not seen a cockroach. Everyone is friendly, and helpful. The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. Pet friendly which is amazing and something many people look for in a hotel. I am very happy by my decision of staying here. I do not know how long I'd be staying here for but I am very sure I will be more than fine.!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Vianney F
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Korean first
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I am an extended stay guest and I have had a wonderful stay so far. I've been in building 10 for about 3 months with no bug problems, no maintnence issues and I feel comfortable with the layout of the room. It is very spacious compared to other hotels and is perfect for families. I read some negative reviews below and wonder what they could possibly be talking about. They may be confused with another hotel because I have had no troubles. Thank you Siena Suites for all you do!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Jody H
Seattle
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Booked this because of its' close proximity with Sam Boyd Stadium where the USA Rugby Sevens competition was playing. It is a suite hotel and was very clean. We wern't planning on preparing meals in the room so the lack of silverware or plates did not concern us.
Front desk staff were courtious and helped me get on the internet. They also gave us directions to public transportation to get to the strip.
Our bed was a king and hard the way we like it. Being rugby fans we messed the rooms up pretty bad but the housekeeping took care of everything. We plan to return next year for the tournament.

Room Tip: Building 5 is where our contact placed us which overlooks the swimming pool. It was very quite.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jsbarker
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We ended up here because everything else was full. I'm sure we were too tired to see the imperfections, but it was better than pushing through. This 'hotel' is really a extended stay/apartment facilities. Several scary people working on non-moving vehicles, chain smoking with small children slamming doors, and other early 20's somethings moving coolers of beer into the rooms.
Wifi only in lobby. They have a cord you can borrow to plug into your laptop...too bad if you have an Ipad.

I do have to give a HUGE hand to the front desk clerk Ben....shame on his manager for letting this poor man work the desk by him self with hundreds of guest. At one time there were over 15 people in line and ringing phone for him to take care of. Not only did he gracefully check us in, he was more than happy to give us dinner recommendations....with a geninue smile. Ben...I hope you have your resume out, what ever Sienna Suites is paying you....you are worth more and deserve a higher caliber job.

Room Tip: higher floor. Aviod the back buildings....that were the auto repair was going on. Several toothles...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Missacl

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

San Clemente, California
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We were three families travelling together for the Rugby 7's. We rented a total of 5 rooms. 2 of the 3 families were confronted with GERMAN COCKROACHES in every stage of life, from fully grown, half grown to babies. The walls, cabinets and bathroom were teaming with them. The sheer number of cockroaches present in the first room our group was given, is beyond words. I'm not talking about a couple of cockroaches. I'm talking about hundreds of them scrambling everywhere as the lights were turned on in the room when we arrived. Roaches poured out from behind the cupboards in the kitchen, in droves. Babies scrambled on the top of the stove. It was soooo gross!

We were relocated to a new room in a different building. On our last day there we noticed a new infestation in that room too. Roaches in the bath tub. We left. After getting home, we were then not-so-pleasantly surprised to find we had been charged for BOTH room. The infested one that we did not stay in and also the room we were re-located to. 1 hour and some phone calls back and forth got the charges reduced.

The staff are well aware of the infestation, but will lie and pretend to be shocked...until you confront them with overheard converstations. And apparently the health department knows about the infestation too. It seems as though they might have forced Siena Suites to remove all cookware and eating untensils (plates, pots, pans, knives, forks) etc out of their suites because of the massive infestation.

While I did not see any mice, there was mouse poop and evidence mice had been in the room. However that was less gross to me than the roaches.

I hate that in order to give this review, I'm forced to give at least one out of five. If I could give 0 I would.

Room Tip: Rooms in buildings 10 and 4 absolutely had roaches in them. Rooms in building 12 had mice, but no ev...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family