“World Class” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Lawrence, New York
“World Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

I stayed 2 nights in the Wynn through American Express fine hotels and resorts. I was upgraded to the tower suites. I loved the separate (and quiet) entrance for the tower suites. The room was large and elegantly appointed, clean and fresh. I had a beautiful view of the pool and the golf course. Service was terrific in every area and aspect of the hotel. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: I love the tower Suites
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,338)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

A very nice hotel and a cut above some of the tacky/trashy hotels prevalent elsewhere in Vegas. Nice pools and public areas, and also nice inhabitants.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking floors
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

We reserved a resort room on a package deal that included 2 buffets. When we checked in they offered us an upgrade to a tower suite room for an additional $35 and they waived the resort fee. I thought this was a great deal until I realized that since we weren't paying the resort fee we also were not getting free internet or use of the fitness center. I know people rave about the tower suites but I thought the room was the same as the resort room except for a few different amenities. The separate pool for tower suite guests is small so I just used their regular pool because it is my favorite pool in Vegas. After 1 night in the tower suites I called and asked if we could move to the resort room. I think they were shocked that we preferred the resort rooms. After moving we felt like we were home. I know I must sound weird but that's us. They were always very helpful. I also like that when taking the elevator they want to see your key especially at night. This makes me feel safer walking to the room at night. Since we got 2 free buffets we used them for dinner and it was very good. We also did room service for breakfast. It was a little pricey but it was worth it. They said it would be 20 minutes and it was. He set it up and it was delicious. I usually don't get room service for breakfast so it was really special. Wynn is my favorite hotel. I'm just afraid that after you add the resort fee to the price that pretty soon I won't be able to stay there considering I could stay elsewhere for a lot cheaper. I could have stayed at some of the CET properties for free but I'm one that goes to Vegas and wants the room to be wonderful. If all you need is a bed to sleep in then save your money and stay elsewhere but if the room is important to you then this is your place. Big room, soaking tub with TV, great view--it has it all. Walking into the Wynn just blows me away every time and I LOVE staying there.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank skoala
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

I have been to Las Vegas a couple of times and am very well aquatinted with the hotels and the area.
On my last trip my friends and I decided to splurge and stay at the Wynn and it was the best hotel I have been to ever (and I have traveled a lot!).
One arrival we were upgraded to a tower suites because one of my friends had the rewards card form his last stay. The staff is incredibly polite and helpful.
The room: My goodness!!! Everything from the smallest cloth fiber to the towels and soaps is designed with one thought in mind - you and your comfort!! The bed is heads down the most comfortable ever! The pillows, the sheets, make you feel like you are in heaven. It is worth every penny you spend! Our suite had two bathrooms, a massage room, bar, the living room overlooked the strip and the sunrise and sunsets you can see from there are just to die for. Because of the curve in the design you can see both!
If you stay at the Tower suites you get a special entrance, special pool and special bar/breakfast area. You can use all the rest as well, but why not feel extra special!?!

Room Tip: Get a strip view room.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

We booked this hotel from Australia and got a very good deal for 4 nights. When we arrived there was a queue of about 50 people waiting to check in which was annoying however when we got to the front desk we were assisted efficiently and pleasantly - it just got better from there.
Our room was on the 55th floor overlooking the strip - it was large, very quiet, luxurious, the bed and the large pillows were magnificent and it had an awesome view. We did not have a lot of interaction with the staff but what we did was good. We used both the free valet parking and the self parking which was easy.
The pool, gymnasium and all of the other facilities were outstanding and although we didn't gamble a lot of people looked like they were having fun. As tourists we did not use all of the facilities however it looked like a great place to just lay back and enjoy (and spend).
An expensive hotel but well worth the experience - we would stay there again if we got a reasonable deal

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple