Wynn Las Vegas
US$ 146
US$ 253
US$ 214
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 235
US$ 193
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$ 102
US$ 62
US$ 270
US$ 226
US$ 198
US$ 153
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 63
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 226
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$ 217
US$ 173
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 78
20,223 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardbeautiful hoteltower suitefloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper daytreasure islandcasino floorresort feemandalay baytableaulasvegas
Reviewed 24 April 2012

The rooms at the Wynn are downright impeccable, super clean, very stylish, and well appointed.

Pros
Bed was comfortable, sheets fantastic (must be 1000 thread count), pillows great, and remote control curtains very amusing. Even the bathroom is amazing - a gigantic tub with waterfall tap, a flat screen TV in the bathroom, loads of fluffy towels, good toiletries, etc.

The staff are also impeccable, extremely polite, efficient, and professional.
I had the breakfast sandwich one morning and I swear it was the best thing I've eaten in ages, even the little circular hash browns were delicious.

I needed my TV fixed, and they sent someone pronto who replaced a cable and fixed it.

Cons
However I didn't sleep more than 2 hours a night while I was there, even after working long days presenting at a conference. The only thing I can think of causing this is the aircon. The aircon lowest temp is 66F (19C), but it didn't get that cold. It killed my sinuses too, even on the lowest fan setting, so I ended up with sinus headaches all night. Even nasal spray couldn't save me. But it wasn't a cold, as after one night at home (fresh air), I was back to normal. Three of my colleagues also complained they couldn't sleep, and of the aircon doing their sinuses in.

Mini bar is very overpriced, and you can't take out the contents of the fridge to cool your own drinks. Anything removed for more than 60 seconds is charged to your bill, due to a pressure sensor under each item. If you want to cool your own drinks, then you have to order a separate refrigerator from housekeeping, for an additional charge of $35 (from memory). Or use the ice bucket.

Overall - if I could've slept through one night there I probably would've liked it, as this place is deluxe. But next time I'll be searching for a place off the strip where you can open windows, and sleep with fresh air.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Soywasabi
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Well, Wynn, what a treat, i thought when my business meeting was announced to be in Las Vegas at this Hotel: looked at website, looked great, beautiful building, on "The Strip".....

good things first: really nice room, and i got also one with a great view on a higher floor. larger than the usual, well equipped, clean, all gadgets working well, nice bathroom,.....

the rest not:

arrival: had a limo from the airport, but no bellman helping, ok, i do not need much help, had only carry on; at registration: 25 minutes wait time (really - could not believe it) the clerk apologized, was nice and promised a nice room (see above)

and then it continues: waiting everywhere, restaurant, bar, elevator, gym, pool was packed, every little thing extra $..... all cost extra, even 1 hour gym (well for the whole day but i could do only 60 minutes) 15 $ and although fully equipped, nothing special, just another gym.

afternoon after work: at bar: waited at least 5 minutes to get even attention (not packed, just full, sitting.....) glass of sparkling water was 4 $.

oh I forgot the lobby: plastic without any imagination, glitter yes but good taste or innovation? no way. but then, this might be personal taste.

i do not gamble but it seems people enjoyed it so i assume all in order there.

dinner: mediocre selection for such a big hotel, finally, ended up at the Italian place: 4 or 5 table were not occupied still, we were told to wait at the bar and have a drink, ok, a beer is always good and it was. soon our table ready: no cutlery for all of us (3 not more!), no waiter, bus boy brought 3 glasses of water (no charge, ha) then we got the menus, more beer after begging for more........ i repeat, it was not packed, not even completely full.

after a good (not excellent) meal, and service below acceptable, we had to ask for the bill 3 x. we were not in a hurry but still, it was time to leave.

nightclub: the saga continues: packed (as we indeed like it, good music, but bar service less than effective and unfriendly, barely got a drink. was not even over the top price wise. we did not mind and had fun without additional drinks (they easily could have make over 200 $ on 3 of us).

Checking out, uneventful and unfriendly over the phone.

the best was the bellman who got my attention immediately, got me a limo and i gave him for this 1 minute long lasting help 5 $, since i did not spent too much on tipping here. and i do usually a good job at it (my son is in this business and i know how much it means).

was is a bad weekend that we experienced? i do not think, so , we asked others and found many with similar impression.

so, the dream of Wynn? forget it, there are so many more better and friendlier hotels, go for the other ones.

Room Tip: ask for a higher floor and view of the Strip
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank SteGlu
Reviewed 24 April 2012

...and service. Casual elegance, is what I would say. Huge hotel but small hotel service. Perfectly wonderful people work here. Not a gambler, just a very frequent traveler. I was blown away.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed on the 50th floor of the Tower Resort. Great view. Great service. Great Restraunts and shopping. OH! Let's not forget the CASINO!!! Had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: overlooking the strip
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Staying at the Wynn is a piece of heaven. The entry way is adorned with the most gorgeous flowers imaginable. The scent of the florals is so amazing that each time you enter the Wynn it will activate your memory bank and remind you of the beauty you experience each time you visit.

The service was top drawer, and each employee was anxious to make your stay a fabulous experience. The restaurants were equally wonderful. I would highly recommend the Red Eight. The cuisine is Aisian. The food is so fresh that you can taste each ingredient in your meal. The buffet is also worth a visit.

The rooms are beautifully decorated and the beds are perhaps the most comfortable I've ever slept on.

Just a quick bit of advice, a resort fee of $28 a night will be added to your bill. We were caught off guard because we had prepaid for our trip through Southwest Vacations.

The Wynn is just beautiful!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the strip on a high floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends