1,828 results
All reviewsconvention centeroff the stripthe concierge loungeenvy steakhousemonorail stationrenaissance brandsouth hallclub levelwynn golf coursebusiness hotelmarriott propertiesnon smokingnon gaming hotelfront desk staffseparate tub and showersmall poolquiet hotel
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My wife and I checked into this magnificent property on November 5, 2017. Our first interaction was at the front desk with Monica who, throughout the stay, was both gracious, always smiling, and of great assistance to us. She also remembered me from my last stay. Rather amazing, I think! I also engaged Brandon on a couple of occasions at the front desk. He also was engaging and delightful. Zoe at the executive lounge was equally warm and friendly. In fact, every staff member at the property were bright and cheerful. As a lifetime platinum member, this is my most remarkable experience.

The pool and hot tub is placed in a spacious outside but enclosed setting. It has a large fire pit, many styles of comfortable chairs, table tennis, and other games. We found it to be a welcome and quiet retreat within a busy city.

Although there is a $20 resort fee, the amenities more than make up for it: wi-fi, two alcoholic beverages, two Starbucks drinks, valet parking, and other perks. It is the first time in over 1,500 Marriott stays that I did not resent this fee.

Finally, there are two robots, Elvis and Priscilla, that will bring items to your room. Just to test it, I had toothpaste sent up to my 10th floor room. What an experience for anyone who has never interacted with a robot, one that operates independently on the elevators, calls your room at the door, and talks with you via an interactive screen, and then returns to the front desk.

This was a most delightful and memorable experience. Of everything, it was the staff who put it over the top for us.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ThomasZook
Reviewed 8 November 2017

From the minute you pull up, you know it's going to be comfortable. A bit off the strip, but the monorail is right there to take you to it.
Front desk staff VERY welcoming, friendly and helpful. Rooms VERY clean like the rest of the hotel and the bed was fantastic.
If you're attending an event at the convention center, this is definitely the place to stay.

Room Tip: No one on my team had a bad room. All had a view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Tired of the smoked filled Casinos in Vegas, then here’s the place for you. As a business traveler, this place is awesome. A great restaurant, free parking, conveniently located next to the convention center and monorail. Overall decor of hotel is very nice. The staff is amazing, big thanks to Saul and Katie’s for making my stay memorable. Keep uup the great work!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank NDorsett
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Definitely visiting again. Only 4 miles from airport and 10 minutes from Las Vegas strip. Has shuttle that takes you to Aria Hotel until 1am. Monday to Wednesday has Managers reception from 6pm to 7:30 pm with food and drinks. Very quiet area and 15 minutes from restaurants and grocery stores. Staff and professional and courteous. As a marriott rewards member, I highly suggest staying here!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My last night in Vegas I decided to switch to the Renaissance. I used my reward points to do it. The front desk was pleasant until they explained the mandatory fee you must pay on top of the reservation. The fee is just wrong. This isn't a resort. The mandatory fee allows you to park for free (I didn't drive), give you two bottles of water in your room (which were in my room and I had to call and request), two bar drinks and two coffee drinks.
This should be an add on and not a mandatory fee. Marriott should be ashamed for allowing this to happen.

The room was medium sized and had a tub and a separate shower. Nothing more disturbing is mold growing in the shower. I used my finger to scrape some of it off. I have attached a picture of it. Stepping into the shower grossed me out.

the hotel is a quick uber or lyft ride to the strip.

oh, and I can't forget to mention there was no remote for.the tv in the roo. and I had to.call to request one. two hours went by and still no remote. upon leaving for dinner, I stopped by the front desk and had to once again request the remote. it was in the room when I returned.

My view was of the golf course and strip. It was very pretty at night. However, bring ear plugs as the main road next to the hotel is noisy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Saul C, Manager at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to learn of the challenges you experienced with our destination amenities that we provide during your stay, in addition to the room cleanliness and inconvenience of not having a remote control in room. We understand the importance of coming back to a nicely cleaned room, and I have spoken to the housekeeper to ensure we do not miss these service opportunities again. If your travel brings your back in Las Vegas, we hope you give us another chance.

Saul C