1,826 results
All reviewsconvention centeroff the stripmonorail stationthe concierge loungeenvy steakhouserenaissance brandsouth hallclub levelwynn golf coursebusiness hotelmarriott propertiesnon smokingnon gaming hotelfront desk staffseparate tub and showersmall poolquiet hotel
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Wonderful hotel as noted off the strip. Well appointed rooms, excellent service. This is a top of the line hotel. Highly recommended. Valet parking is simple and easy. Call down and your car is there. Breakfast is outstanding.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2015 via mobile

I had to be in Vegas for a meeting. I was dreading this trip because I hate cigarette smoke and I don't gamble. What a breath of fresh air this hotel was!!! It's completely non smoking non gaming. It's off the beaten path but close to everything. The hotel staff are exceedingly friendly and helpful and I enjoyed my stay very much.

I hate twice in the hotel bar, the service there was inconsistent, but the food was delicious on both occasions.

I would recommend this hotel for families.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2015

Stayed here using points. glad I did..it was cool, sophisticated, quiet. Bar steady, but overpriced wine, even for a decent hotel. Concierge level: the only other two I've done were the Marquis in NYC and the Rive-Gauche in France. They blew the Vegas one away. minimalistic food, and once again wine starting around $12/glass that would be $7 anywhere else. Right next to the monorail, great convenience for the strip.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Rock D
Reviewed 19 March 2015

i had a short stay at this hotel and was pleasantly surprised. The check in was the fastest I have seen in a Las Vegas hotel. The front desk representative, Michael C. was exceptional! He gave me all the details of the hotel, and how to get around. No hidden fees on your bill such as resort fee taxes like so many other hotels in Vegas. It is a non casino, non smoking hotel, therefore you don't get the late night party group walking up and down hallways, being loud at all hours!! The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The pool was open 24 hours, but has limited hours of direct sun, due to its location. The hotel is next door to the convention center, and minutes to the monorail to get to strip locations. Valet is free as well as self parking! I had the gym to myself as well as the hot tub! The Envy steakhouse off the lobby is terrific. Good spot for a business trip to get work done as well.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

I had hoped to be upgraded or pay extra for a suite. I was told none were available but I would be contacted if they did open up. I went online throughout my stay and suites were always online available to book. I was never contacted. The pool was in the shade most of the day. Other than that, all good.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business