1,828 results
All reviewsconvention centeroff the stripmonorail stationthe concierge loungeenvy steakhouserenaissance brandsouth hallclub levelwynn golf coursebusiness hotelmarriott propertiesnon smokingnon gaming hotelfront desk staffseparate tub and showersmall poolquiet hotel
Reviewed 23 July 2012

When I first reserved this room I was only booking for the rate, as it fit what my company allows me to spend. Upon checking in to the hotel I was greeted by Rocky, the valet attendant. He brought all my luggage to the the front desk from the back of my truck without my having to ask. After introducing me to the gentleman at the front desk he told me to find him on the driveway if I needed anything while I was staying. Later that evening, I needed my vehicle and to know how to drive to the restaurant my colleagues were meeting to eat. Rocky asked if the vehicle had a GPS System and if it did was I OK with him programming the navigation for me. Again I didn't even have to ask, but only casually mentioned it when I dropped off my valet ticket. Such a simple gesture was actually very insightfully delievered service.

1  Thank Bravesfan60898
BarfieldRenaissance, General Manager at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

We appreciate you taking a few minutes to offer some feedback on your experience with us. We particularly enjoy stories such as yours, as it assures us that we are delivering on our service promises. All of our ambassadors understand that it is the little gestures our guests remember the most about us. We will be sure to share this with Rocky, as he will certainly be happy to hear he positively impacted your stay. Whether your future travel plans to Las Vegas are for business or pleasure, we hope you will choose us to serve you again.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Have staid here before and now a second time. Amenities are poor at best and worse now because the Concierge Lounge is closed with no back-up plan for Elite members. There was a convention at the hotel and the public spaces were quite noisy and raucous. The service at the front desk and the Ego Cafe were poor at best. There must be better Marriott properties in this casino town. Look for them instead!

Room Tip: Get on the Wynn Golf Course side for at least some green and view of the Strip properties. Also near the LV Monorail to get to the Strip fairly easily.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Although we were pleased to hear that you have stayed with us in the past, we were disappointed to hear that the service levels you received during this stay were not equal. We apologize for this and are addressing your concerns internally so as to prevent them from happening in the future.

We hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Went to Vegas for work, always stay at Marriott when possible, and booked this place on line because it had a nice promotion going - "Summer's Last Hurrah, includes American breakfast for 2 guests daily at Envy, 2 cocktails daily at Adult Milkshakes/Grill 55, based upon availability." Check in was uneventful, and I got to my room, which was not bad, save for a 4 foot tear in the rug and a leaky sink handle. Went to the fitness center (on the second floor behind the elevators - a little hard to find as the only signage is on the door), which was very good - not great, but better than I expected. I tried to collect on my free cocktails and the bartender explained to me that what I could get was one of three different "adult milkshakes" they had on a menu. I'll spare you all the details, but after 22 minutes (I checked the receipt) a couple of very small, frozen solid, "drinks" came from the kitchen. I was a little disappointed, but I can deal with almost anything - until the customer service just went downhill from there. It was like they knew there "free" cocktails was a joke, and both the bartender and the front desk personnel had an attitude that they expected me to complain but they could care less. It was ridiculous, so I just walked away, long before my "drinks" would go through a straw.
This place is right on the monorail, but at least a mile from virtually everything else.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on your recent stay. We take great pride in ensuring that we offer a welcoming and convenient atmosphere, with upscale and comfortable rooms that exceed our guest's expectations. We apologize for falling short of your expectations during your stay. Reviews such as yours let us know where we need to focus on attention to detail and potential property improvements.

We hope for the opportunity to serve you in the future. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

We stayed 2 nights and the room itself was very comfortable, with nice linens and modern decor. The bed is very comfortable. The hotel is very convenient for the convention center but not so for the strip, as we found out. In fact, it's kind of far from the strip. A cab ride would be about $12 one way; the monorail is $5 one way. While the monorail is super close, the rail stops along the strip can be quite far and few between. For example, we wanted to go to the Cosmopolitan, and we got off at the "closest" station which required to us still walk about 6-7 blocks. While this might not be a big deal where you're from, this is in 105 degree heat and with heels if you're going out. There's also the bus which is a little cheaper if you're so inclined.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are thrilled to hear that you have so many positive things to say about our hotel and our convenient proximity to the strip.

We hope you will choose us when you travel to Las Vegas again.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

This hotel is smoke and casino free, so you don't have to suffer for cigarlette smell.
It is far from Strip but you can enjoy night view of Wynn and Encore hotel :)
As the hotel is not that big, you can acess to parking lot quickly, I liked it very much.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank changhpark
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Thank you for your recent stay with us and your positive review. We are thrilled to learn that you have so many great things to say about our hotel, especially that you enjoyed our nongaming and nonsmoking atmosphere!

We look forward to serving you during your next trip to Las Vegas.