“Wonderful experience for our birthday celebration”
Review of Il Fornaio

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Our private room was lovely, server Edgar was outstanding and the food delightful. We had a wonderful time here.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

If you want really great Italian food give this one a miss

Ordered a Caprese Calda which in Italian means hot caprese salad. Tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil. The hot was supposed to be grilled tomatoes which I though could be amazingly good. What I got was two very large tomatoes cut in half stone cold. They were so big you could barely cut them and almost all seed and hard pulp. After deciding not to complain, i waited in anticipation for my main meal which was the Capellini al Pomodoro. The pasta was a nice quality but the sauce was very average and underwhelming.

Disappointed to say the least. Tiramisu was fantastic though and so was the server. They need to find a new Chef. Most restaurants in Vegas have the added benefit of the sheer volume of people that will give a restaurant a try so they don’t need to worry about repeat customers. They will not be seeing me again as I if I am going to pay top dollar for a meal I expect to be wowed.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing. We had the veal and salmon and both were very delicious. Very surprised at how fast the meal came. I’m always done my first beer before the meal, and that didn’t happen.
Server was awesome (Eric). Bit of a wait to get in but definitely worth it.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

When you are staying at New York, New York, this restaurant is a great choice for breakfast and lunch. For starters, if you are a hotel guest, breakfast is 2 for 1 ! The quality of the food and service is very high at the restaurant. They also have a cafe that serves excellent pastry, croissant and all sorts of baked things and sandwiches which are really awesome.

I really love this place and recommend it very highly!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We have had dinner in the past here and today we had breakfast. It is not cheap but the quality and service is excellent. They have done traditional Italian offering but also some regular dishes.

Been to Il Fornaio? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK