“Best shooting experience in the city!”
Review of Strip Gun Club

Strip Gun Club
Ranked #9 of 299 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Here at Strip Gun Club we provide an unforgettable shooting experience for people from all over the world in a fun and safe environment. Whether it is your first time or an experienced shooter, we have the perfect firearm for you!
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Booked the Deuces Wild Package for a friend and I on her 30th birthday and we had the best time.
Bus arrived to pick us up from our hotel on the strip; driver was friendly and proficient.
Once we arrived we were dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner by the reception staff and very shortly handed over to our instructor.
Our instructor was friendly, patient and professional and took us carefully through everything that would happen during our gun range experience - he also gave us our paper targets as souvenirs, which wasn't expected.
Overall we had a very enjoyable time, being given adequate instruction and control to feel like experts ourselves, in a friendly, professional and cool environment.
Would highly recommend the Strip Gun Club to anyone visiting Vegas and will definitely go again ourselves if we are ever in Vegas again.

Nicholas R, General Manager at Strip Gun Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you so much for your business and your review. Please come and see us again next time you are in Vegas!

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"vegas trip"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Staff is very helpful and friendly. They make sure you have a great time even if you don’t know anything about shooting. Definitely would recommend stopping in if you are looking for some fun on the strip.

We appreciate your business and your recommendation. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Came to Vegas to shoot a machine gun as this is something you can't do where I live. Contacted the Strip Gun Club, and decided to go with their package. Was extremely pleased with the service, and professionalism of their team. Got to fire the Thompson .45 which is something I've wanted to do for the last 30 years. My wife tried her hand at the gattling gun. We both had a blast ( yes, pun intended ). I would recommend this place to any one who wants to experience an automatic firearm. Thanks you guys !!!

1  Thank garryjf

Thank you for your business and your kind words sir.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Picked up at our hotel on time by John and felt safe firing guns
for the first time . Lee the instructor explained things very clearly.
Professional place .

Thank you for your business and your review, it means a lot to us!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I went with my husband. It was our first time doing anything like this. From the start we felt very welcome. We had a very nice guy showing us what we be doing and going through all the safety procedures. We did the package that was suited for beginners. He put me at ease which was nice. We then began. I really liked it. I was nervous to start with as I've never held a gun before. I really enjoyed it well worth the money. Highly recommend and if we do visit Vegas again I would love to go back and try another package. Really had a good time.

We are happy that your experience was smooth and that you felt comfortable. Thank you for your business and review.