“Hickory Smoked BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had the 3 Meat Platter. Brisket, Pulled Pork and Ribs. Beans on the side. All of it was awesome. The pulled pork was tender. The beef ribs were juicy and the Brisket was just great with a peppery finish. I had a bite of the Smoked Meatloaf. I a hate meatloaf. Hate it. This Meatloaf is really good. It changed my mind about meatloaf. Service was quick and the staff was friendly.

It's not a big place so try to go at an "off" time.
Parking sucks and it not the best neighborhood but it's absolutely worth it.

2  Thank Robert T

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Walked from the MGM to try this spot and boy was it worth it! You don't think of Vegas as being a hot bed for great BBQ, but these guys do it right! Staff seem to genuinely care about their customers. Gal at the register asked everyone where they were from and chatted with each person. Also saw the owner out mingling and checking in on his customers. I've eaten at joints in KC, STL, Memphis and others, and this place is on par with the best of em. I'll be sporting my new Rollin Smoke hat at my BBQ competition in Alexandria, MN this weekend!

1  Thank THabs88
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Heard about this place form a relative that we were visiting in Las Vegas. Went there and there was a line out the door so knew we were on to something good. Yes, it was a wait going through the line and waiting to receive your order ( we ordered to go). I will tell you it was worth every minute of the wait!! Succulent pork ribs cooked to absolute perfection. The perfect bite; tender but a gently tug releases it form the bone. Perfect smoke ring and sauces to crow about. Now their prices caused a little sticker shock ( $95 to feed 7) but it was very quickly forgotten as soon as I sunk my teethinto that first rib. Just slightly off the strip but this place is fabulous. My go to place for BBQ in Vegas from now on.

3  Thank Kurt B
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing and full of tasty options to explore and enjoy! Recommend getting the all you can eat option on the Menu! Amazing food & Value!!

1  Thank vegaslex
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

There to celebrate the 21st birthday of my nephew, many of our family members Grill and Barbecue at home. We were blown away, the food was excellent, the staff was courteous, it was a very enjoyable evening. Don't let the neighborhood frighten you, this place is worth seeking out.

1  Thank Bart S

Been to Rollin Smoke Barbeque? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK