“Clean Cozy and Convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Swimming Pool, Spa, Exercise Room Living Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Swimming Pool, Spa, Exercise Room
Living Area
Balcony/Wood Burning Fireplace
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Counter, Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher
Dining Room
View From Balcony
Las Vegas Strip
Red Rock Canyon
Grand Canyon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Joanne C
Maryland
“Clean Cozy and Convenient”
Reviewed 1 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

What a wonderful condo! Great value, and exactly as pictured and advertised.
This condo was close to everything. A few short minutes to the strip or downtown Las Vegas. Everything is right there, Starbucks, McDonalds,7eleven, highway access, airport. We ate out twice at Buffet @ Asia next door, awesome all you can eat Chinese food!
Every small detail was paid to the condo. Tons of kitchen supplies, as well as towels and extra linens. A welcome basket and cookies upon checking in was also a nice touch!
The only downside is that the complex is older and somewhat dated, but the neighbors were friendly, and the property grounds and pool area were well maintained.
The owner/manager was very gracious when we asked for a late check out.
Thank you Tamara!
We will definitely be back, and will recommend your beautiful condo to our family and friends!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How cozy and convenient it's location was
Liked least: The neighborhood is older needs and some updating.
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
James T
Kings Beach, Australia
“Looks good on the net but disappointment awaits......”
Reviewed 7 December 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We were swayed by 6 mins from the strip.....as without your own vehicle that becomes 40 mins and really only by a costly taxi ride home at night. The apartment itself in a lower socio demographic complex and certainly would not feel comfortable to leave the door open. The pool area compound resembles what one would expect at Alcatraz.
The fridge and air-conditioner were extremely noisy and with a sign saying 'Don't turn the air-conditioning off ever!' You would have to be deaf to sleep in the 2nd bedroom.
I did not like the surprise 'contract' we had to sign as certainly this doesn't happen on a hotel stay. We had trouble getting in and out of the complex as most of the time the security key did not work. All in all a disappointing stay.

Liked best: Hmmmm hard question
Liked least: the location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
20 Mar 2015
This truly is a beautiful property which is Extremely well maintained. My guests are ecstatic when they stay in my condo. Often they text me or leave messages in my guest book saying how clean and beautiful the condo is.

Dear future guest,
Please read all my reviews before and after this one.
Also, Please notice the 2 star rating, totally off the mark here.

I believe this review was written out of spite, because I refused to refund a friend of theirs for cancelling a reservation only 6 days before their booked stay.

I received this threatening message after offering them a credit for a future stay.

" I don't think you want unwanted publicity. I don't need a credit. Please refund the full amount!"

While I appreciate constructive criticism to better improve my guests experience, this review is clearly destructive to prevent others from booking with me.

Dear traveler,

If you are considering my rental for your Las Vegas stay, please be assured that it is everything as advertised and more!
Also know that if you choose to book with me, if for any reason you need to cancel, as long as I receive 2 weeks notice, I will be more than happy to give you a 100% refund.
I know you will enjoy these accommodations very much.
It truly is a convenient, Beautiful and cozy home away from home.

I look forward to having you as a guest!
Thank you for taking the time to read this response.
God Bless!

Tamara
Victorian...
Taylorsville, Utah
“Everything you will need for a great stay!”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Nice place! Very clean and has everything in it that you would need for a great stay! Very easy to check into and check out of! Lot's of extra parking! Tamara makes it easy with great instructions!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How the condo had everything needed for a great stay!
Liked least: There were a few cockroaches, but I know that is common for Las Vegas!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Deena35
Arlington, VA
“Comfortable, cozy and quiet yet still close to the Strip”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband, my parents, and I stayed in this condo for a few days to attend my sister's wedding. Working with Tamara to arrange for our stay was very easy. She was very responsive and answered all of my questions promptly.

The condo itself is very cozy. It was quiet and clean- two things that I always look for. We loved that we were able to prepare a few meals here as well. My husband was the only one from our group to use the pool and he said it was great.

Tamara provided just about anything we could possible need during our four-day stay: plenty of toiletries in case we forgot anything, lots of towels, and basic kitchen items. Best of all, we could have our dog here, unlike in the big hotels on the Strip. We would absolutely stay here again in the future. I highly recommend this condo as an option to anyone who is looking for a comfortable, affordable place to stay yet still within a few minutes of the Strip.

Management Response
4 Sep 2014
Thank you for your kind review Deena. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay!
Bagbonce
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Lovely Condo and a great base for exploring Vegas and the West”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

A lovely, clean and well appointed condo which was a true home from home for our family during our stay. With two good sized bedrooms along with two bathrooms as well as a pull down bed in the living area, it was perfect for a family such as ourselves with two teenage kids. The pool and spa were great too, and being based so close to the strip made it ideal for us to get out and explore Vegas and the strip, as well as further afield! It was also great to have our own secure parking for the rental car.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing