“Great entertainment ”

and up
MJ Live at the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
Ranked #39 of 179 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The #1 Michael Jackson Tribute Concert in the World! Featuring all his biggest hits including Bad, Billie Jean, Beat It, Dangerous, Smooth Criminal, Black & White, I Want You Back and many others. Relive the energy, excitement, spectacle and pure joy of this legendary superstar and his music. Witness the awesome sound, lighting and effects. Feel the energy from the MJ LIVE band and mega talented MJ LIVE dancers. Sing along to some of the greatest hits of all time.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Ignore the miserable depressives moaning about the back up track and length. This is great entertainment by a talented guy. His dancers are, I agree, a little in need of synchronisation St times, but I felt thoroughly entertained, enjoyed the singing and dancing, and felt the real MJ would too.

2  Thank Henry A
in 12 reviews
"full price"
"great seats"

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

If you visit Las Vegas you MUST see MJ Live. I took my teenage daughter to Vegas for a MJ experience. She is a diehard MJ fan. Santana Jackson (MJ), is an awesome performer. His voice is amazing! Michael would have been proud of his representation of him, especially off stage. My daughter and I flew in from Kentucky the afternoon of the show and rushed to make it to the show. Santana (MJ) made her experience wonderful by showing her personal attention after the show. He did that for all his fans, it was amazing. The show staff was pretty strict and pictures are pretty expensive $20, however, if you hang around Santana will sign them for you and add a personal message. Now let's talk my favorite part, the BAND. They were absolutely incredible! I grew up around music so I know great LIVE music. I loved it! The only thing I would suggest is getting new backup dancers. Some of the males were good, but the rest were mediocre at best. They took away from MJ and the band. Sometimes I felt like they were doing ballet or trying to just be cute, I don't know but they need to change the dancers ASAP! The crowd could have been more involved as well. MJ asked for a lot of crowd participation, but my crowd was a bit dull. I screamed my head off and sung along, because I went to have a good time. Make sure you participate, you're spending money to have a good time.
I purchased VIP booth seating, great view, however, nothing about it made me feel like I was VIP. If I hear they changed the dancers I will definitely see the show again, but next time I'll probably do table seats in the front or other booths. Nothing really special about VIP. MJ probably should have came up to those booths for that amount of money. Go See the show!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this show it was excellent.

Great price, hotel is a bit ropey but we wasn’t staying so that didn’t bother us. The little theatre was great though for the show. If you love Michael Jackson there is nothing not to like about this.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful time! The experience touched my soul. Man in the mirror was my favorite. But then again I loved them all. Well done show with a great band, great dancers and the star was amazing. Would go again and bring more friends and family. A great night out.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 December 2017

This action-packed show will take you back twenty years and make you feel like you're at a real Michael Jackson concert. Jalles Franca is a dead ringer for MJ. His voice, dancing, and energy were superlative. What impressed me most, however, was how he came out after the show to take photos and take photographs. When I told him my middle school English class had done a Thriller flash mob at our literary horror museum on Halloween, he graciously videotaped a "PSA" for me to share with them which encouraged them to study hard and be kind. He is truly the kindest and best of men.

Been to MJ Live? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK