“Great Room, Amazing View.”
other travellers have booked this property
Palms Place Livingroom
Pool
Fireplace
POOL
VEGAS VIEW
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ulises S
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Great Room, Amazing View.”
Reviewed 27 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This is an amazing room with a great view. Very spacious, large bathroom and access to balcony. Room was spotless and has everything you could ever need for your stay. Paul was very easy to deal with and professional.

Will definitely book again when in Vegas.

Thanks!!!

• Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ArmandMel...
“Misrepresentation & Moth infested!Disgusting Experience”
Reviewed 26 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I'm writing this review while I'm still in this nasty moth infested room and booking another room elsewhere, to start, he advertised this romm to me as a one bedroom, its a studio. I could've book this room trough other websites for $59 he played stupid and blamed on his website, but he knew and still took our money, I also complained that i there's a nest of huge Moths in the In the walls and air-conditioning, so we couldn't use it, we had to cover the unit with plastic bags so we wouldn't get attacked at night while we were trying to sleep, this happened every night so far, Moths flying around our heads at night when we are trying to sleep!we would come back to the room late at night to sleep and had to spend a couple hrs killing moths! I only wish I could've post pictures of all the nasty pest in the room.The hotel wouldn't help, since I didn't book it through them, which would've been cheaper, now I'm paying more to move to a different hotel, this is unacceptable, but probably normal when you deal with this owner. When I complained to the owner, he simply stopped responding, he's got our money already so I guess he doesn't care. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OWNERAND THIS PEST INFESTED ROOM!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Apr 2015
I have never had a bad review on my rental. I personally check the condo and personally check everyone in myself. I also tell the renters to call me if there is any problem at all. This guy was on drugs or crack? This guy had to check in with the hotel the first day of his stay because I was booked.When he checked in the rate was $59 dollars for a studio room plus tax and resort fees. Because the hotel had plenty of rooms he was up graded to a 1 bedroom for the same price. The hotel was totaly booked the following 3 days and the room rates where we'll over $250 a night. For the next 3 nights. (He never check the rate for the sold out days) So he got piss off for what I charged him which was $120 a night for his stay. So instead of calling me. my phone was working.... (I was in San fransico)he emails me saying he wanted a 1 bedroom room ? He knew that I was on a cruse ship and before I left I gave him my phone number and the times my phone would work and that he can call me at any time. So Being in port I check my email and this guy says he wants a 1 bedroom ?. So my phone working I call him 2 - 3 times no answer? So I email him back and tell him I tried to call no answer? I sent him a email and told him to call me the next day my phone would be working 7am the next day. The next day he does not call me so I call him several times no answer? So I leave him a email mail again and ask him if I am call the right number because I can not get a hold of him. So finally he calls me after sending him another email. He tells me he got a studio room and was upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite for $59 I told him that it was because they had plenty of rooms and any hotel does that when they have so many vacant rooms. So he tells me that he wants a 1 bedroom the rest of his stay. I told him that the difference in price for the available days was $70 a night . He told me that he wanted to check with his girl friend. I told him he needed to call me before 5pm or in 3 hrs time because I would be back on the ship at 5 pm going to Mexico with no phone service. What do you think this guy does you guessed it ... He emails me after 6 pm and the goes on flipkey and posted his complaint the next day because I would not respond. ( I am telling you this guy is on something )This renter failed to mention that I gave him complimentary spa passes worth $100 and $40 discount at Simons resturant. but he trashes me instead saying he has moths in the room ? Well if was not so lazy and shut the balcony slider door he would not had moths in the room . That's why the front desk would not help him ( they told him to shut his door other people where having the same issue)it's is spring time and at this time of the year if you leave the a light on with a door open you get moths? I guess he don't have moths where he lives.. I feel that this his review is not truthful and overexaggerated he thought that I was taking advantage of him. I cannot fix something if he will not call me?. I guess there are people out there that you just cant seem to please. Apparently this was one of them. If you are taking any medication or drugs please don't rent my room.
andjanRot...
Rotherham
“Good quailty apartment off the Strip”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a very roomy apartment and an excellent view over the Las Vegas strip from the balcony.
The apartment is well equipped with all you need and is very clean and modern.
There is a shuttle bus that runs between 11.00 and 20.00 down to the strip. If you are going to the strip out of these hours you can walk or get a taxi. The walk to the strip is about 30 mins. and is very safe to walk.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views are fantastic and a lot quieter than staying on the strip.
Liked least: The lack of eating places within the close area of the apartment.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
iv_fortun...
Killeen, Texas
“Best View of Vegas”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Best view of Vegas with large balcony and beautiful modern room. Large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and rainfall shower. Great price for holiday weekend. Free wi-fi and computer to use in suite.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View and balcony.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Dianna430
Monterey, California
“A balcony in Las Vegas what a novelty!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here at The Palms Place! We had sweeping views of both ends of the strip, and a very large balcony. Walking from the Palm Place to the casino is a breeze and it only takes about five minutes.
The room itself was wonderful; nicely put together living area, sleeping area and a wonderful kitchen with everything you could possibly need to prepare meals. (Including the quietest dishwasher I've ever not heard) :) There are two 42" inch plasma televisions; one for the living area, the other for the bedroom. A fabulous sound system and DVDs. There is a computer in the room with free Wi-Fi, what a plus! The bathroom is all white and grey flecked marble, the shower is large with two different showerheads, one a rain shower head the other an adjustable handle head. The Jacuzzi tub is definitely made for two and we enjoyed it nightly. For your added enjoyment there is a television in the bathroom as well, which you can watch from the wonderful tub. There were plenty of extra towels and they were good quality. The bed, pillows and linens were all above-average, which made for a great nights sleep. Air-conditioning worked great, no problems, room was on a high floor and very quiet. Check in and check out were a breeze. I would recommend this room!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing