Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bullets and Burgers tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Bullets and Burgers
from US$ 215.92
from US$ 412.30
from US$ 594.54
2,781 results
All reviews monster truck range master hoover dam shooting range cal sniper rifle our tour guide platinum package outdoor range bronze package shooting guns awesome experience boulder city machine gun automatic weapons his knowledge history lesson bachelor party
Reviewed 3 January 2017

What else can sound more cheesy than eating burgers and firing machine guns. But this is the real deal. We had Rick as our guide and he has some of the greatest war stories around - while being very solid at what he does. While we ended up shooting on one of the only rainy days in Vegas (for the year), it ended up feeling more like a military battleground. Loved shooting the guns in full automatic mode as well - with proper targets at far distances. Have some great videos to show people.

Rick is a 5 out of 5 star guide. Hope you get him on your tour.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Great experience. Our tour guide Rick is very knowledgeable, friendly, and helped everyone feel safe. Shooting the guns was a blast and the burgers were good too! Would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We visited on our honeymoon and had a blast! It was safe, well organised and the guys were all so much fun! We did the gold package and were so glad we did! The 50 cal was awesome! Rick was great, his knowledge and stories were incredible. The day was topped off by a great burger. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Had a blast. Rick and his associates were informative and very professional and very diligent in regards to safety. I was very relaxed and comfortable shooting the weapons Rick chose for me. I will definitely be booking through Bullets & Burgers again and again.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I had a best moment in Las Vegas with Bullets and Burgers. The burger, ATV trip and gun were very great. It's just a shame that I can't hold the gun to take a picture. However, I know that they have to prevent us from this for our safety. Definitely go here again if I have a chance to come back Las Vegas.