“Very Good Value”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Circus Circus Manor Motor Lodge
Ranked #202 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
plymouth england
“Very Good Value”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Very Good Room,cheap,booked online 42 inch tv,two kingsize beds,free safe,13th floor,very clean,all the staff were very good,the only thing wrong was the swimming pools were not as good as the orther hotels but you get what you pay for moaners.

Room Tip: our room was casino tower 13th floor very good.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank adams0n
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Toledo
Reviewed 10 April 2012

PROS: -cheap. booked online for $25 + $9 resort fee.
-clean, mostly.
-spacious room with obviously new furniture and TWO safes, one old one new, both no charge to use.
CONS: -no fridge/micro, contrary to previous reviews. The desk clerk said that mini fridges & microwaves violate fire code and no Las Vegas hotel offers them (except in the residential "suite" types.) Shame, too, because that seems to have been the only advantage over Circus Circus's other rooms and was the reason I'd chosen to stay there. There WAS an empty minibar which they were careful to call a "cooler" as it only reaches about 50° (and is therefore in compliance with the fire code, I guess?) Better than nothing but I really needed a microwave.
-clean, mostly - except the bed linens. The bed was unmade and the sheets were stained (i will leave you to speculate with what, I did not care to investigate.) Called the desk, was promised a visit from housekeeping. I feel I should clarify that everything ELSE was clean.
-the AC's not very powerful. I don't carry a thermometer but I don't need science to tell me that room wasn't 65°. Not a big deal to me but... fyi.
-arguing/swearing adults in the hall and the scent of weed. I don't care about the weed but keep your arguments to yourself.

Overall the Manor feels like it used to be a separate unrelated property, annexed by Circus Circus just so they could have more rooms. I guess that IS cheaper than building another tower, but damn.

Oh, and I have read various things about what the "resort fee" entitles you to, but as of this writing, you get only ONE free drink, at Rock & Rita's, value up to $5.75. You also get free wifi (useless to me but...), two gym passes (ditto), and two free rides and two midway games (likewise), and many coupons for discounts on souvenirs and stuff. This place seems to be designed to siphon money from your wallet-- oh, wait, never mind. I guess I forgot I'm in Vegas!

• Stayed April 2012
4 Thank vevintage

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My sister, niece and I stayed at the Manor Motor Lodge for 4 days over spring break. Other than the carpet needing steam-cleaned I have no complaints about the room. We did have trouble getting enough towels at the beginning. Only 2 were in our room and there was a housekeeping person on the floor at the time we notice so we went to get another towel from her. We were told they are only supposed to leave 2 in each room so we would have to call housekeeping everyday to get the extra. We thought that strange as the Manor is supposed to be where the families stay, which would suggest more than 2 towels needed. However, on days 3 and 4 we were being left plenty of towels without having to call for them. Other than that weird trouble, it was quiet. Would stay there again if on a budget.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank vacationlover1968
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed in the casino towers last year, and at the time I was surprised that it was perfectly acceptable. After reading the poor TripAdvisor reviews, I had been expecting worse. So when we returned this year and needed a place to stay we grabbed a spot here since it was pretty inexpensive. Ah ha! This time we ended up in the Motor Lodge...that is where all the negative reviews come from. It reeked! We kept the window wide open and put all comforters in the closet. That helped, but didn't solve the problem. Avoid the motor lodge. It also took us about 1.5 hours in the check in line at mid-afternoon on a Sunday.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank apsara711
BELLINGHAM
Reviewed 24 February 2012

No complaints. For the price you can't go wrong. For being an older hotel, they have done a good job keeping it in shape. Staying away from the main casino worked out well. No smoke smell and no noise. I would definately stay again.

• Stayed February 2012