Lowest prices for your stay
$184
$158
IHG$184
Expedia.com$194
Algotels$233
All reviews mandalay bay hi express pancake machine russell road free breakfast yogurt hard boiled eggs breakfast bar would stay here again rental car shuttle strip las vegas microwave clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2022 via mobile

We were in a king suite room 222. Large room with sofa, microwave and fridge. Sheets on bed were super soft. The bed sunk a bit in the middle and softer than I like but I still slept well. Shower was amazing, glass doors and no tub. Very clean. Great hot breakfast with omelets, sausage, cinnamon rolls, biscuits and gravy, and the usual other breakfast items. The hotel is off by itself with nothing in walking distance. We had dinner at Dickeys a few miles away, which was very good. I had the philly sandwich and my husband a hamburger. $15 each, drinks run $7-$9. Would definately stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2022

This hotel conveniently located and close to airport. Bed extremely comfortable. Man at front desk extremely helpful answering our questions. He also went out of his way to tell us he made fresh coffee and it was great. My gf travelled with me and expressed only complaint was the young man in the kitchen not wearing gloves when handling food or cleaning things from the tables. Every time we saw him he still wasn’t wearing gloves and with the pandemic this bothered her immensely and really needs to anonymously be addressed as we would love to stay here again. Thank you.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 18 October 2021

We arrived very late at night after a hassle with our rental car. The staff were very welcoming. Our rooms was clean and comfortable. We slept in due to arriving so late and we were worried there might not be much food left, we were pleasantly surprised to find the breakfast bar still well stocked. My daughter was disappointed the pancake machine was broken. We only stayed the one night as we were traveling to Arizona. This location was just as we expected from HI.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I am still in a state of shock from the experience we had this past weekend with Holiday Inn Express - Las Vegas South. We had driven six hours from out-of-state and just minutes before we arrived at the hotel to check in, we were notified that our reservation was canceled due to "maintenance issues." It was labor day weekend in Las Vegas. I made these reservations on June 7th, THREE MONTHS IN ADVANCE. The front desk clerk was callous to our situation and very vague about the "maintenance issues" and I have a hunch that the hotel gave our rooms to last minute customers at a much higher rate. There was no availability anywhere within miles. We missed our dinner reservation at Mandalay Bay because we were driving around in a panic trying to find lodging. We ended up driving to St. George, Utah that night arriving at 2:30 a.m. A MUCH ANTICIPATED VACATION WAS RUINED, likely due to the greed of Holiday Inn and IHG Corporation. Buyer beware! This hotel lacks integrity.

Room tip: Buyer Beware - they will cancel your reservation without notice.
Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank nataliecO5710SK
Reviewed 25 June 2021

Poorly staffed front desk, there was no one ever there for help. Common areas were dirty. The water fountains looked like someone poured slime in them. The lobby bathrooms were dirty and missing toilet paper. I alerted the front desk to the missing toilet paper and they said they would take care of it and 3 hours later when I checked, it was still missing and a mess.
Breakfast was a disaster, just a few slices of bacon that were gone by the time we got up for some, scrambled eggs which looked frightening, pancake machine broken the entire trip, there were some toaster waffles but there was no syrup, no hard-boiled eggs, or milk, or yogurt. You are just better off paying to stay at a casino which also doesn't supply breakfast, at least it will be cleaner.
I stay at

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Hot_Dog1590456
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas - South, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Hello Hot_Dog1590456,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We're determined to make all aspects of your stay pleasant, and I am sorry to learn that the level of cleanliness of some public spaces fell below expectations. Along with your observations at breakfast, I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I trust that the actions that will be taken will make your next stay with us better than the last.

I hope you stay with us again!

Best regards,