Open today: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$ 145.99
from US$ 46.99
from US$ 89.99
More Info
All reviews imperial palace all ages audience participation entire show free tickets juggling jugglers unicycle stage vegas strip dvd stunts blast
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This was the fourth time that we have seen Jeff, twice at his own show at the PLANET HOLLYWOOD (restaurant) and twice with Nathan Burton. That meant that we saw him interact with four different audiences and he always makes them feel as though they are part of the show. His ability to get audience members to participate with him on the stage is a true talent. He also remembers that names of the people that he has met in previous shows. I highly recommend this show for anyone who wantS to spend an hour just enjoying themselves in a care free environment.

Thanks Jeff for four great shows. We will see you again the next time we are in Vegas....

Jeff C, Performer at Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2012

4 times!?!? You rock! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....

Reviewed 7 March 2012

We attended Jeff Civillico's Comedy show last week and had a great time. It is the second time we have been to his show. He is funny and so personable. He is a very talented juggler and really pulls in the audience. We laughed so hard at times, he is so funny!!!
Dinner and Jeff - how could you go wrong. Great show to take your kids! We will go see him again the next time we are in Vegas.

Jeff C, Performer at Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

You're coming back to see me?? Yay!! That's the best compliment you can give.. appreciate it. See you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Jeff Civillico provides a great value for people seeking quality entertainment in Las Vegas. The show is funny for adults and children alike and everyone I watched the show with left with a smile on their face. Jeff is clearly on the way up, and before long he should be a headline act!

This review title makes me feel so good :) I can remember visiting Vegas with my parents in the 90s when I was just really starting to get into juggling. We saw V: The Ultimate Variety Show which was then at The Venetian. It was hosted by Michael Holly at the time, another juggler here in town who is a phenomenal entertainer. He was so funny, so engaging.. the crowd was so big, the lights, the sound... it all seemed so far beyond anything I could ever do (I was something like 11 years old). Crazy to think back on that time of my life. Thank you for writing this, and giving me a nice trip down memory lane!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

My in-laws were recently in Vegas and suggested my husband and I attend Nathan Burton's show at the Flamingo while we were there this past weekend. Nathan's show was great too! Jeff was one of Nathan's guest and had me laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. We decided to attend Jeff's show the next night and was once again doubled over with laughter. Jeff does a wonderful job involving the audience which just makes it all the more fun to watch. My husband and I both agree it was the best show we have ever seen in Vegas. We highly recommend going to Planet Hollywood in the Forum Shops in Ceasar's Palace to see Jeff!! You will not regret it. =)

Hey Lisa! Thanks for making the trip across the street to see my show.. really appreciate it. I'm so happy that you and your husband had a great night. Hope to see you back again at another show!

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Jeff is the ultimate entertainer!! Our group loved him and could have watched him for hours! We would love to have him again and again. Thanks for a great time Jeff.

Jeff C, Performer at Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you, Debra!