“Wow what a show!! He is great and the audience loves him”

Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$ 39.99*
and up
Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action at the Paris Las...
Ranked #58 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Jeff Civillico blends physical comedy, action-packed stunts and world-class juggling with family-friendly audience interaction and insane amounts of energy. With a razor-sharp wit and a contagious smile, Jeff juggles everything from bowling balls to chainsaws to fire, balances a twelve-foot ladder on his chin and maneuvers a 6-foot high unicycle. Kids and adults from the audience join Jeff on stage to take part in the clean comedy fun, creating a hilarious and unique experience every show! One of the youngest headliners on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, Jeff has performed everywhere from Disney resorts to the White House, as well as on television, most recently starring in the Travel Channel show Vegas Strip Search. Jeff Civillico: Comedy In Action was voted one of Total Vegas Guide's "Top Ten Things to Do in Las Vegas," and is uproariously entertaining for all ages. Don't miss this rising star at the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip - a perfect way to take a break from the Las Vegas heat. A 2-time winner of the Las Vegas Review Journal's, "Best of Las Vegas Awards," Jeff has won both "Best Bargain Show" (2014) and most recently "Best Family Attraction" (2015). An award winning clean comedy show in Las Vegas at an exceptional value-you can't wrong! Jeff's show plays 5:30PM, 5 days a week (dark Thursdays and Fridays) at Bugsy's Cabaret inside the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino located between The LINQ and Cromwell. Box Office Hours: 11am-10:30pm daily.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Jeff is the ultimate entertainer!! Our group loved him and could have watched him for hours! We would love to have him again and again. Thanks for a great time Jeff.

Jeff C, Performer at Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you, Debra!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

we first saw jeff at Nathan Burtons magic show and Jeff was his guest , he was hilarious i laughed so hard i had a stomach ache , so we decided to go across the street and see his show as well, great show and good luck with your success.

Thanks snooks1962! Can I call you snooky?? Nice to see I connect with int'l crowds too. Yay Canada!!

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Usually the shows are not the best thing about Vegas for me. But even during tons of sports betting craziness, I can honestly say Jeff's show was the most awesome thing about the trip (I still won money gambling though, and that was pretty sweet).

I saw Jeff perform at Nathan Burton's act at the Flamingo, and he stole the show. What's so great? I'm not even gonna say the juggling, balancing, or whatever else the terms are for the stunts he pulled. It's his energy and the way he engages with the audience. The other acts were pretty good, but Jeff was over the top, engaging with most serious of people in the most silly of ways. No spoiler alerts here, but you gotta check it out.

If you want a fun show on the strip, go check out Jeff. Way more fun than your typical variety show. Good for families, or just a group of guys (I went with about 8 other 20 year old dudes). We were rolling. And he's crazy talented. And it's pretty cheap.

Thanks Bobby. I love any review that has "frikking" in the tittle haha. I hope you won a lot!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Jeff's mannerisms reminded me of Jack McFarland on Will and Grace. I was 1/2 expecting Karen to jump up on stage. It was a great show though. He is a witty comic and talented juggler. The show dragged a little when a young boy was on stage. Cute but mostly appreciated by the parents. There was also a fellow asked to help with the juggling who was on stage for quite awhile. The unicycle bit was quite funny. The food at Planet Hollywood restaurant is better than fast food but the restaurant is past it's prime. Maybe they should move over to the mall by their casino and offer Jeff a gig during happy hour. Drinks and appetizer rather than a sandwich and fries at a later and maybe slightly edgier show.

1  Thank AnitaGimlet

The people who review my show are clearly funnier than me!! I posted your Will and Grace line on my facebook.. hope you don't mind! Funny you mention the plate bit.. I've been thinking about how to take that routine to the next level for a while now, as I agree with you.. it does drag. I think it's a key part of my show though, because it gives the chance for a child to come up on stage and I can talk about how I got involved with juggling as a key. It just needs to be tweaked I think. Thank you for the reminder! Glad you enjoyed the show!!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I did not see Jeff in the Nathan Burton show, but heard so many rave reviews that I had to go. He is indeed completely worthy of the praise he receives. I was initially leery of sitting through 45 minutes of juggling but I am happy to say he is as advertised-- a talented comic and juggler blessed with good looks and charm. Highly recommended.

"Blessed with good looks and charm" - ummm... best... review... ever!! haha hey thanks for taking a chance on me. For the record, even I would be leery of sitting through 45 minutes of juggling! Gotta have some fun with it, right??