“Just Jeff”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$ 39.99*
and up
Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action at the Paris Las...
Ranked #60 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Jeff Civillico blends physical comedy, action-packed stunts and world-class juggling with family-friendly audience interaction and insane amounts of energy. With a razor-sharp wit and a contagious smile, Jeff juggles everything from bowling balls to chainsaws to fire, balances a twelve-foot ladder on his chin and maneuvers a 6-foot high unicycle. Kids and adults from the audience join Jeff on stage to take part in the clean comedy fun, creating a hilarious and unique experience every show! Jeff Civillico: Comedy In Action was voted one of Total Vegas Guide's "Top Ten Things to Do in Las Vegas," and is uproariously entertaining for all ages. A 3-time winner of the Las Vegas Review Journal's, "Best of Las Vegas Awards," Jeff has won both "Best Bargain Show" (2014) and most recently "Best Family Attraction" (2015). An award winning clean comedy show in Las Vegas at an exceptional value-you can't wrong!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Jeff's mannerisms reminded me of Jack McFarland on Will and Grace. I was 1/2 expecting Karen to jump up on stage. It was a great show though. He is a witty comic and talented juggler. The show dragged a little when a young boy was on stage. Cute but mostly appreciated by the parents. There was also a fellow asked to help with the juggling who was on stage for quite awhile. The unicycle bit was quite funny. The food at Planet Hollywood restaurant is better than fast food but the restaurant is past it's prime. Maybe they should move over to the mall by their casino and offer Jeff a gig during happy hour. Drinks and appetizer rather than a sandwich and fries at a later and maybe slightly edgier show.

1  Thank AnitaGimlet
Jeff C, Performer at Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

The people who review my show are clearly funnier than me!! I posted your Will and Grace line on my facebook.. hope you don't mind! Funny you mention the plate bit.. I've been thinking about how to take that routine to the next level for a while now, as I agree with you.. it does drag. I think it's a key part of my show though, because it gives the chance for a child to come up on stage and I can talk about how I got involved with juggling as a key. It just needs to be tweaked I think. Thank you for the reminder! Glad you enjoyed the show!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I did not see Jeff in the Nathan Burton show, but heard so many rave reviews that I had to go. He is indeed completely worthy of the praise he receives. I was initially leery of sitting through 45 minutes of juggling but I am happy to say he is as advertised-- a talented comic and juggler blessed with good looks and charm. Highly recommended.

"Blessed with good looks and charm" - ummm... best... review... ever!! haha hey thanks for taking a chance on me. For the record, even I would be leery of sitting through 45 minutes of juggling! Gotta have some fun with it, right??

Reviewed 4 March 2012

If you want to see the best shows for the money in Las Vegas, ask a local! I've lived here for 15 years, seen it all, and I can tell you that Jeff is not only one of the best entertainers in Las Vegas, his show is also the best deal!! Whether you are out with your girlfriend, boyfriend, college buddies or family, Jeff provides an entertainment experience not to be missed. It's a perfect blend of hilarious and amazing. He'll definitely be in a huge room soon with a big ticket price, so see him now!!!!

"Perfect blend of hilarious and amazing" - I like that!! I might have to use that in my promo materials. Hey thank you, Mr. Lombardo! Or is it Mr Clombardo? Either way.. thank you!!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Our group has had the pleasure of taking in 2 of Jeff's performances and each one was highly entertaining and mind blowing. Jeff really involves his audiences and gives them a show that they will remember for a long time!!

Thank you! One more show and you will officially be a super fan :)

Reviewed 3 March 2012

We got to view a small portion of Jeff's talents while at the Nathan Burton show. We knew we had to go to his show later that evening, as my kids, 9 and 13 were laughing like crazy! It was our last night in Vegas, and we are so glad we stumbled upon this act to close out our vacation. He is super energetic, and interacts so well with the audience. Its nice to see someone use their talent and not vulgarities to make a great impression. Would see him again and again!