“As Good as it Gets in Vegas”

Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$ 39.99*
and up
Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action at the Paris Las...
Ranked #62 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Jeff Civillico blends physical comedy, action-packed stunts and world-class juggling with family-friendly audience interaction and insane amounts of energy. With a razor-sharp wit and a contagious smile, Jeff juggles everything from bowling balls to chainsaws to fire, balances a twelve-foot ladder on his chin and maneuvers a 6-foot high unicycle. Kids and adults from the audience join Jeff on stage to take part in the clean comedy fun, creating a hilarious and unique experience every show! Jeff Civillico: Comedy In Action was voted one of Total Vegas Guide's "Top Ten Things to Do in Las Vegas," and is uproariously entertaining for all ages. A 3-time winner of the Las Vegas Review Journal's, "Best of Las Vegas Awards," Jeff has won both "Best Bargain Show" (2014) and most recently "Best Family Attraction" (2015). An award winning clean comedy show in Las Vegas at an exceptional value-you can't wrong!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 March 2012

If you want to see the best shows for the money in Las Vegas, ask a local! I've lived here for 15 years, seen it all, and I can tell you that Jeff is not only one of the best entertainers in Las Vegas, his show is also the best deal!! Whether you are out with your girlfriend, boyfriend, college buddies or family, Jeff provides an entertainment experience not to be missed. It's a perfect blend of hilarious and amazing. He'll definitely be in a huge room soon with a big ticket price, so see him now!!!!

Jeff C, Performer at Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

"Perfect blend of hilarious and amazing" - I like that!! I might have to use that in my promo materials. Hey thank you, Mr. Lombardo! Or is it Mr Clombardo? Either way.. thank you!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Our group has had the pleasure of taking in 2 of Jeff's performances and each one was highly entertaining and mind blowing. Jeff really involves his audiences and gives them a show that they will remember for a long time!!

Thank you! One more show and you will officially be a super fan :)

Reviewed 3 March 2012

We got to view a small portion of Jeff's talents while at the Nathan Burton show. We knew we had to go to his show later that evening, as my kids, 9 and 13 were laughing like crazy! It was our last night in Vegas, and we are so glad we stumbled upon this act to close out our vacation. He is super energetic, and interacts so well with the audience. Its nice to see someone use their talent and not vulgarities to make a great impression. Would see him again and again!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Just saw a show for our group. He is funny and keeps the audience engaged. I can't wait to see him again!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

My friend and I saw Jeff as part of Nathan Burton's show. We laughed so hard, we couldn't breathe. We knew we HAD to see his full act, so we booked tickets for his show right before leaving Vegas....one last hurrah. And it was the BEST thing we did in Vegas! Great deal - great entertainment - and we laughed the whole time. Jeff has a gift of connecting with his audience. I even bought his DVD and showed it to my kids at home - they loved him too! My 5 year old asked, "Is he real?" If you want a great night out, go and see Jeff at Caesar's Palace - Planet Hollywood.....restaurant. :-)

"Is he real??" haha I love this posting! Thanks Cheryl. You can assure your 5-year-old that I am in fact a real human being, although sometimes I feel like a cartoon character :)