“We Absolutely Loved This Show”

The Platters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters, and The Marvelettes
More attraction details
Owner description: You know the songs… you’ll love the show! Three of the most legendary groups of all time… LIVE in concert. Critics call The Platters, Cornell Gunter’s Coasters, and The Marvelettes a “timeless journey” of the music you grew up with! “Only You,” “Yakkety Yak,” “Please Mr. Postman”… let these amazing performers take you back to the time of your life!
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We saw this show on our last night in Vegas, and just loved it. The costumes, the voices, the songs were wonderful. My favorites were the Coasters and Platters, but the Marvelettes were superb as well, I just preferred the songs of the other two groups. After the amazing show, all singers lined up to speak with and shake hands with audience members. I'm not sure if this wasn't my favorite show of the 6 or so we attended. If you like Motown music, do not miss this show.

1  Thank jmb994

Travellers who viewed The Platters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters, and The Marvelettes also viewed