Ways to Experience Bindlestiff Tours
from US$ 239.00
from US$ 795.00
from US$ 675.00
1,061 results
All reviews death valley antelope canyon day tour camping tour tour leader horseshoe bend camping option small group national park sleeping bags zabriskie point southwest tour private tour great guide wealth of information highly recommend this tour amazing scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing trip to National Parks (Yellowstone & Grand Teton) in Montana/Wyoming! Each day, the guide made it possible to explore tens of incredible places in addition to the standard touristic spots, not forgetting to enjoy untouched flora and fauna and to spot wild animals. Camping was comfortable, a large variety of fresh food was proposed for breakfast/launch/dinner, sleeping bags kept warm even on relatively cold nights, driving was not exhausting due to many stops and the transport was suited well for a group of 12.

Date of experience: August 2021
BindlestiffTours, Guest Relations Manager at Bindlestiff Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is greatly appreciated. We pride ourselves on working with the best tour guides and will pass on your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed the tour and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

The best part of the tour for me was the Grand Canyon helicopter tour. We weren't even planning to go on it, but after our tour guide Joseph, explained how wonderful it is, my daughter changed her mind and booked the tour for us. (THANK YOU JOSEPH!). She, my granddaughters and I had such a wonderful time. I was afraid at first, because it was my first time in a helicopter, but the view! So spectacular! Monument Valley, Zion and Bryce were great as well. Our tour guide, Joseph made sure we had a good time every step of the way, and prepared everything for us. He guided us through our first sandstorm, and even took us to get the most delicious milkshakes on Route 66, on the way back to Las Vegas. Jill, another Bindlestiff guide we met, who was leading another tour, was great as well. This was such a beautiful experience. I was very hesitant when I heard that we were camping and hiking for our vacation, but this tour far exceeded my expectations.

Date of experience: July 2021
BindlestiffTours, Guest Relations Manager at Bindlestiff Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Thanks for the review! The Grand Canyon helicopter flight gives you the perspective of the true size and beauty of the park. We're so pleased to hear you had a great tour and will be sure to pass along your kind words to Joseph and Jill. We're very lucky to have them both as guides for us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2021

This is actually a review of the Western USA National Parks Loop tour. I booked through Intrepid Travel, but the tour was led by a tour leader from Bindlestiff named Indy Holmes. I can't tell you how impressed I was both with the sites we saw along the way (i.e., Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Monument Valley, and the Grand Canyon) and the excellence of our guide.

Imagine if Santa Claus lost a few pounds and decided to make a career change. That's Indy. He was always upbeat and always interesting, taking care to interact with every passenger and dealing with changing circumstances with aplomb. When it rained, Indy was quick to come up with Plan B, and if that didn't work out Plan C or D. He was always able to pivot and salvage a bad situation, making it look easy. He did all of this while juggling a demanding schedule, driving, and giving us plenty of extras along the way. Indy genuinely enjoys people, and it really comes across in the way that he treats his passengers.

I always felt safe when Indy was driving or leading a hike. He would make sure that the person trailing at the end of the group (usually me!) was looked after, either by waiting at a fork in the trail to make sure that no one missed the right turnoff or hanging back to be the "sweeper." Not all tour leaders do this, but the good ones do - and it makes a big difference.

Indy was very engaging and made everyone feel welcome. I feel incredibly luck to have had him as my tour leader.

Date of experience: July 2021
BindlestiffTours, General Manager at Bindlestiff Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2021

Thank you for posting such a detailed and wonderful review of your Southwest USA tour with Indy. He put's his heart into these tours and it clearly shows!

Reviewed 29 July 2021

We had a fantastic 7 day trip to Yellowstone, Grand Tetons & Bryce. Our guide was informative and super friendly. The campsites had great views and overall, the trip was spectacular! Highly recommend Bindlestiff Tours!!

Date of experience: July 2021
BindlestiffTours, Guest Relations Manager at Bindlestiff Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

Thank you for your review, we are so glad you enjoyed the tour. Yellowstone, Grand Tetons & Bryce offer such beautiful landscapes with photo opportunities at every turn. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2021

I enjoyed every minute of this fast paced trip that goes to Zion, Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley and the Grand Canyon. Our guide, Jill, was incredibly knowledgeable about the areas we were traveling. She was very organized and kept everyone on track so we were able to see everything. It was a group of many different ages and abilities and she managed to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. We opted for the hotel lodging instead of camping, but we did spend time at the campgrounds and they seemed clean and in good locations. I have taken many group tours before and I can say that Jill was amongst the best of my guides.

I also had several chances to interact with Becky and Cindy before the tour and found them to be very responsive. I had some flight issues that caused me to almost miss the tour and they were kind and sympathetic to my situation.

I would not hesitate to recommend this tour company to people of all ages. This particular tour was fast paced so be prepared for that if you sign up. However, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed in the destinations included on this tour.

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you for your great review. We pride ourselves on working with the best tour guides in Las Vegas. We're very lucky to have Jill as a guide for us and we will pass on your kind words to her, Becky and Cindy. We are glad you enjoyed your tour and hope to share another adventure with you in the future.